Turning a subjective discussion into an objective one will never work so no-one should feel the need to justify their view....just pre-empting my view :).
I run Ableton and I really like it BUT.....
1) I like it because it was relatively cheap and I don't use it heavily
2) I did find it quite a steep learning curve as it wasn't intuitive.....its one of those products that in hindsight seems obvious but at the time I struggled with basic things
3) It seemed very geared towards samples/drum and bass
4) I have a PC and have no intention of getting a Mac.
5) I am so heavily invested that I couldn't bear re-learning something else!
As per usual its about requirements first. As a very basic user, wanting to record guitar parts, sometimes download backing tracks and record over them, take live stems and remix my band, then I'm hardly a "power user"