Posts by walkerjerry

All of a sudden, all of my rigs have some kind of strange problem. It sounds like a really digital short reverb kind of sound on higher notes, and on lower notes a really soft attack that becomes very muffled. It's almost like a strange envelope filter kind of sound. This just happened overnight, and it is not an actual effect from the unit, it remains when "stomps" and "effects" are bypassed, and is present on all rigs (and guitars/cables/headphones, etc). I am only monitoring through headphones at home, fyi. I updated to 2.7.3, still there. When I restored to an old backup, the problem is fixed, when I restore back to today's backup, the strange sound is back. I'd prefer not to have to go back to the old backup and start over, though I can if it comes to that. I just wonder if there's not some kind of global setting I'm missing, that is saved with the backups? As it is, it's completely unusable, unless I restore to the older backup. Also, this problem only exists on Browser mode, Performance mode is fine. Any ideas?

Okay, I've been doing searches all day for the best solution to my needs, but I'm still unsure. I recently picked up a KPA, and I'd like to use it live in Performance Mode. I'd like to be able to set it up for a set where I might have a couple different settings for each song (amp and/or effects), and just scroll through them as I play the set, Bank up for each song, but be able to switch back and forth between the rigs in that bank. Must have some display to see where I'm at currently (named presets would be ideal, but I could live withiout it). Which controller would be the most efficient for this simple purpose?