Posts by Serendipity

Suggestions: I would love if we could select our saved input and output settingsright from the editor. For example, I have different input settings of clean/distortion sense for different guitars. Also have saved output EQ for different cabinets. It would be helpful to select them in the editor.

Thanks!

I use 5 different guitars with my Kemper, including a P-bass.

I treat this thread like Shrodinger’s Editor.

If I don’t open it, it might be available.

Oh, bugger.

I've convinced myself that I don't need an editor, while simultaneously pretending that it's already installed on my computer if I ever want to use it.

I have just received an inside scoop, apparently the knobs on the Editor aren't turning smoothly enough, and the software team are struggling to code a lubricant that has the right density.

As a qualified computer scientist I am able to speak with great authority and experience on this matter, and I can declare with absolute certainty and complete honesty that something is definitely happening somewhere, right now at this very moment.

Thursday afternoon. The nervous sweat droplets fall from my furled brow as I anxiously pour over the last 4 pages of the editor thread. No new information. I give a heavy sigh as I close my browser and ask out loud how long a few more days actually is, to no one in particular. The tension in the air is palpable. The throws of owners are becoming restless. I pray that the constant patches and bugfix releases are enough to satiate the wild animals for another night. The bug of being unable to use Rig Manager to change patches while the Rack unit is in tuner mode has reared it's ugly head again. The sun begins to fall below the horizon as the anxiety takes hold of me once again. The morning will bring hope.

This would make a great Cure song!

So, I'll chime in... They just released 2.3.14 today so I give it at least 2 weeks before 3.0/Editor is released. There's a reason they're not releasing this yet, I think it has to do with the couple of bugs in the Stage that they're having trouble with. I know I submitted a bug that apparently got fixed in 2.3.13/7.10 beta update.

Dear Bulldog,

Ask for the firmware source code, and fix it yourself.

It is not that hard.

Thanks

^^

Three Days!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'd like to thank the Kemper team for working so hard on the final release of the Editor. If it was an easy job, it would have been released already, so there is obviously a lot of effort being put into it behind the scenes to get things right.

Happy Autumn 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This thread is like the new Fractal FM3 pedal thread over at the Fractal forum. It’s been delayed a few months and people are going nuts wanting an update every few minutes...

People waited patiently for nearly 2 years for a promised FX8 firmware update, and then the owner said they are not going to get one 8|