Posts by tntent

I been considering doing this but I would definitely just buy one if it we're clean and reasonable and made it simpler than the diy. The other one cable solution is way to expensive fur US with shipping and I like the cat 5. Also I would build the box so that a IEC power cable or even a y cable can just be used instead of some sort of Wall wart. ( standard female power cord on adapter box. ) also thought it would be nice if adapter box could be secured in back of lunchbox with existing screws.. Definitely all doable.

I don't have it yet but took the plunge... I posted because of what you mentioned.. The KPA bag doesn't seem to be all that and cheaper alternates availability seems to change... More to come after I get it

I own the Dxr 10 and fishman loudbox .. I consider these my best money spent on gear alongside the kemper... I would further ask what will you be playing at these gigs.. Acoustic and vocals ? What type of music ? The loudbox is incredible value for an acoustic and vocal type gig and very suprising .. Bring a a mic a stand and your guitar and it's all good. It has usable built in effects that are just enough to polish your sound a bit. Simple setup nice reverb for vocal and guitar..plus get a a combo deal with a senheiser e835 and stand for free from sweet water or others

I will try to post some pics and update my thoughts when Ive had a chance to transport and use the alt stand combo stagewise. I may end up using the amp stand for at home only and the smaller lighter setup for stage use..

Update for everyone. Although this has worked very well for me for a period. I never quite felt secure with it and felt it needed some improvement in the following areas 1) stability 2) being able to Easily remove to case or namba bag etc. I in fact did encounter a problem with a weld on the rotation joint (part that comes on the music stand) I have taken that back to my machinist for repair and spoke with him about my concerns and upgrades for development. in the meantime I just grabbed another joint from another music stand while the weld is repaired and beefed up. I cant facilitate the sale of these as is currently. If he is able to cost effectively address some of the problems/requested by myself and others I will let everyone know. I will still beta test for him as long as he is willing.. In the meantime the above mentioned quiklok ql400 and a similar item readily available or similar at guitar center and seems quite stable for those who cant wait although I would reccomend some modification to attach the kemper more firmly to those and they are a bit more bulky,heavier and more akward to transport... I have personally purchased what I really believe to be a very nice solution, though a bit different. The quik lok bs 625 here http://www.quiklok.com/catalog…iProduct=510&sName=BS-625 can be had for $80 shipped from many places like amazon. This was designed as a dual amp stand/ or combo amp stand for which it doesnt have the best reviews due to the top "amp holder" being a little less stable with the weight of an amp hence the price. for the weight of the kemper lunchbox however it fits nicely and is more than stable enough. I can also put my dxr 10 on the bottom sort of making it an all in one unit at home in the studio.On stage, I can do the same or seperate the two and just use it as a stand for the kemper. I really like this at home but havent had to transport it yet or used it live..

Thank you ! I play mostly worship music which relies a lot on delay and reverb. This is getting me one step closer to not feeling like I have to have a separate analogue delay and reverb.. I was able to use one of your reverbs and left the strymon home today... A great example is hillsong I Surrender

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    played this with only the kemper and uno4kemper today....check the bridge at 2:50
    for some nice ambient tremolo picking with a shimmer for example

Thanks for the replies everyone.. Currently considering some possible mods and improvements.. Hope to add more as time goes including pics but alas I have a JOB and then there is actually playing guitar occasionally.

I agree this is a fantastic idea. It would be easy to work into the program and have it set up with all the popular cloud backups like google amazon etc. symlinks aren't an out of the box solution for the less technical minded and it just makes sense to incorporate the two. This belongs in rig manager... Props to ahchris for that workaround solution. Perhaps someone can write a tutorial for windows users in the meantime.....

thank you manelarregla that sounds great. Inspiring what ca be done on a guitar with an ebow. Definitely takes practice on the ebow

Thanks for the extra input.. it sounded much better live but I plan on tweaking it a bit more.. as you said the tone knob and treble on the kemper could perhaps work some magic

Tilt joint stays the way I'm currently using it. However I was considering replacing side srap bolts with a thumb screw.... They are metric 4 btw.. This would allow easy complete removal although it's a bit of a tight squeeze in between metal u shape

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a few samples of what I WAS able to come up with.. Not played all that we'll or recorded for that matter but you get the idea. Sounds pretty realistic when played slowly with simple melodies in lower register. A and d string are your friends on this one . E sounds great but as with all things ebow is very sensitive and a bit more difficult

This allows me to pack up the kemper quickly and keep it nearby with a small stage footprint.. I just loosen the tilt screw and flip the lever to pull out to bar still attached and transport it that way. As I said Im thinking of changing the side screws to a wing nut solution but the metal bar is pretty tight and I kind of like leaving it attached to just drop back into stand at home.. Im curious if the bag could be modified to still work with it still attached..