Posts by chopshop777

Hi all. I have searched and searched and tried and tried to get the pitch shifter do a proper minor 3rd and 2nd to no avail. searched the rig exchange there are a couple on there that very mildly do it tried modifying those to no avail. love my Kemper and would never get rid of it by I remember when I had the Axe Fx ultra it had a killer harmonizer, even the line 6 pod hd 500 x has an easier harmonizer and better sounding then the Kemper, if anybody got it figured out and would like to share their profile would greatly appreciate it. pretty please with sugar on top. cheers.

Connecting any active device to the speaker output of the Powered Profiler will ultimately destroy the internal power amp and possibly also your external gear and is therefore not recommended. Actually there is a warning on the back of the Profiler regarding this.
    If you are considering to use a reactive load box for taking profiles it is also not recommended because it will not give you the optimal results.

hjscheffler , thanks so much for your reply, what about the torpedo live or studio ? seen a few people use those with the Kemper. cheers.

Theoretically you could store up to 1000 Rigs in your Browse Pool plus another 625 in Performance Mode. There is no exact number as it also depends on how many Snapshots and Presets you have and even what kind of Presets those are. Effect Presets, Amp Presets, Stack Preset,...have all different sizes.

But please don't (mis)use the Profiler as a sound collection machine. Having more isn't always better. In Rig Manager you could collect as many Rigs as you want. The Profiler is your amp and should be focused around those Rigs you really play.

Thank you so much Burkhard. cheers.

Thanks Mike, I have saved this for future reference. cheers.

hi folks, if you use kemper and axe fx in your rig, would you need both the remote and the mfc101 as well. providing you using kemper for the profiles and axe fx strictly for the effects and. would you need both footswitches or can all be controllerd by the remote, ? cheers. Ed

I searched and couldn't find any videos that show a Kemper and Axe Fx together setup and how they can exactly be worked together, and I know there a few folks on these forums that have both and know how to work them both, just like to see a video of it. if anybody can post them up hopefully would be greatly appreciated. cheers. Ed

Hi all. just finally figured out how to reamp and set things up with my digi 002. however it seems like other tracks bleed into the reamped tracks, for example I gotta wet, dry and a DI tracks so I put the click track on the play them no problem there, but when I play them back I can hear the click track coming through even when I mute the click track still coming through, never mind superior drummer cause the one is coming through majorly too. what am I doing wrong ? thank in advance. cheers. Ed

I've always been a fan of rack gear even way back in the days when I used to look at guitar magazine with the guys and their refrigerator size racks. so for me it was no choice but the rack version. never even think about having the toaster model. also rack is more convinient because you can add power conditioner. wireless and every other rack thing all in one of those safe cases and have it transported or even at home and studio. plus in the case stays cleaner too from the dust. but either way you won't be sorry, it's a miracle of technology.