Posts by Ho3pe

Hi guys,

OK, this is really heavy I think... But would it be possible for you to sell a USB Bluetooth dongle and to implement another Aux in via Bluetooth?

It could be used for playback or for feeding a metronome.

Alternatively is it possible to implement different click sounds and store it with the rig? Could be used as rhythm trainer or general click output for the band inEars.

Best regards

Holger

Hi guys,

Id like to see some flexibility in the existing functionalities:

Would it be possible, that if I switch Aux to Mono I would have another option to free the return input as a regular loop Mono return?

Best regards

Holger

Hi guys,

Maybe I miss something, but I would appreciate that it is possible to synchronize the Loop End Point with the Song/Rig/Tempo. It is possible in several Loopers on the market.

The reason: We as a band play to a click. Sometimes I am the only guitarist in our band and I have to play some simple phrases as a loop to the song tempo. It would help me if I could get the support from the Rig Tempo.

In Detail: Start Record triggers at the same time the tempo count and Stop Record will be synchronize the loop end with the nearest beat.

Thank you so far!

Best regards, Holger