Posts by markyboy

Hi. I was considering purchasing the Kemper stage, can anyone tell me If it has exactly the same headphone effect on it as the toaster

It was called space? The reason I ask is because I seem to remember I had to use what is called an alternative input on the the 2 cable setup on the toaster but there doesn't appear to be one on the stage!

Mark

Hi Everyone

When I used to download rigs on rig exchange it used to come up with a save option when I selected download, now I've changed to Windows 10 it comes up with a view option only!
    Anyone got any clues. Is it me or is Windows 10 just bloody awful?

Hi guys

They have plenty of them in stock ready to be dispatched immediately!! But do yo think I can order over the net, not a chance! Absolute nightmare, so frustrating X/ tried to order via ipad, wouldn't accept it due to browser so used laptop and had to download Firefox to make it work, then couldn't get past the registration page, phoned but constantly engaged, emails galore, ended up having to send for a pro former invoice, Just hope when it arrives it isn't out of stock! Fingers crossed :/

Yes midi programming bothers the hell out of me! My trouble is I don't like waiting for stuff, I lose interest
    but looks like I'll have to wait or get frustrated with midi (I'll wait) if you reckon it's worth it?

Cheers guys

Can anyone tell me why I don't seem to be able to buy a KPA foot controller unless I buy it with a profiler, advertised on GAK but says discontinued, Andertons,PMT ETC bundle only, this surely can't be right!

Hi All

At the moment I'm using headphones playing along with backing tracks from the laptop, I'm using a1/8 jack split to 2 x 1/4 inch jacks into the Return and alternative inputs, works great! I then tried to connect the main outs to each of my Yamaha power monitors giving me the option to use headphones or external sound source but I couldn't make it work! Any ideas why this is?

I think I got the wrong end it the stick three! With the previous post video :wacko:

i tried to download the ACE Pack, am I right in thinking these are DI only, without cabs I only got 5 profiles, is that normal? I've tried Britts 20 free rigs and I'm liking them a lot, might get the Britt modern pack, anyone got this?

Can't thank you enough guys, I would ask what easiest way to download it to the KPA but I'll research that myself. BTW there's some serious talent on this forum (guitar playing I mean :) Dpavel do you get anywhere near that tone li've? It's truly awesome, along with your playing skills of course!

Inspired!!