Posts by owenmatt

The phase widener makes it bigger but you need to be in stereo and put in a block after the amp. Biggest thing I did to make a bigger sound is I got an IR pack from Ownhammer and it’s another tryout process to narrow down your favorite IRs but I have it narrowed down to about 5 or 6 and it’s made everything sound better and bigger.

Not sure if this has been addressed, I have a performance that has 3 effects on a button so when I hit it, it turns on ocd drive, turns off a reverb and on a different reverb. When I use that slot on the performance and switch to another slot or another performance, the button with 3 effects gets copied over to. The same effects don’t copy over but the button changes to turn on and off the same effect slots gets copied if that makes sense. If I change slots or performances again, it goes back to normal.

My output levels I keep at around -10 main and monitor out. My camplifier does have a volume knob and I run it around halfway to 3/4. It gets plenty loud and theres plenty more on tap if I turn the kemper outputs up too.

full blast is louder than I would ever used for sure in bridged mode and even in 90 watt mode.

I did contact Ritter, they said its not recommended. It may be fine but the amp will shut its self off to protect itself at high levels.
    not really a big deal cos you can run 1 cab off of 1 of the stereo 4 ohm outs. I found that info on another thread I just found that Ritter amps started.

The few times I used a cab live it was my Diamond 2x12 16 ohm with v30s and it runs it as loud as I could ever need on bridge mode. I also have a peavey 4x12 cab thats 16 ohm mono or can run 8 ohm stereo which is really cool with this amp and its plenty loud. Powerful and great amplifier.

Kemper Kab is just another toy really for me but would be nice and small for using live vs a 2x12

Might get a kabinet in the future and I have a Ritter Camplifier 290. If I get one and run the power amp in bridge mode on it, the amp is 8 ohms and the kab says 4 ohms, I know thats not good on tube amps but is this not good also on solid state amps? If I dont go bridged mode the amp runs the two stereo outs at 4 ohms which should work but just wondering about this.

:/

Check out A/M Audio, their freebies are great, I think theres some Marshall and EVH. My favorite thing is the cab they use on most of their profiles is my favorite cab, I save that cab and use it on almost all my Mbritt, Tone Junkie, Top Jimi etc profiles and it brings them to life, I dont how they mikes it buts awesome!! Makes the thin or dark profiles sound big and meaty.

I had some of the same issues, I realized a lot of profiles are made mix ready so its not going to be like playing in front of an amp, I have good luck adjusting definition, clarity, and I run pure cab on about 4, the biggest thing for me though was I use the same cab for almost all my profiles. Its from A/M audio and its a marshall 4x12 cab from most of their free profiles, even mbritt and tone junkie profiles that I like are waaaayy better on that cab and I would give that a try. I got their free profiles and on the cab button you can save just the cabinet for your own cab preset and add it to any amp. Changed everything for me and now I couldn't imagine getting rid of the Kemper.

Really looking at getting a pack of this amp. I can find 2 companies selling them- Replicant Audio and live ready sound. Anyone been able to compare or know of others?

Can the delays spillover when switching rigs? I see a button for turning spillover off in the rig menu but is that just for the effect while in the same rig?