Posts by ps43203

Thanks for all the well wishes. I had a good chunk saved and was on the way to the Kemper, then my hot water
    tank took a crap, leaking all over my basement. No Kemper for me, that shot me down big time. Ah well, life as
    a home owner, I guess. Hot water is more important to my family, than good tone. For me I could go without, lol.

Ironically, like you the past 15 years life has been brutal, seeming that there is a black cloud following me around. Aside from all the bad things that happen, weekly, no joke, at least my children are healthy and happy. That is what it's about. My kids come first, my wants come second. It's about them now, not me, I hope I can eventually get a Kemper and fulfill my dream. If it's meant to be, it will be. Over the next month, I am going to work very hard to let go of what I have to get one. I guess you just need to keep plugging away and deal with the cards you have been given, good or bad. It could always be worse, there is someone that is in a worse situation than ours, always. I try to make the best of it and keep moving forward.

I too am a firm believer in dreaming also. How can one live, if you have no dreams or goals? Being in a state of not having the ability to generate income like I would want, I just lowered my dreams a little. My dream right now is to own a Kemper and finish my album. I sincerely hope all our dreams come true and you get your Benz.

Damn bro you have led an interesting life. You sound like me, having to take all the punches and not being able to swing back. That sucks, I hope you are rid of that dude for good.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart Monkey Man. I appreciate you chiming in and taking the time to read my post. It makes me feel very welcome and will be an honor to work with you. You have a lot more time than I, in the trenches of ruin and you honestly cannot relate to our mountains, until you have walked a mile in those shoes. Pair of shoes, you damn sure don't want to be wearing, lol. Anyway, we do what we do to escape the medical crap and produce something of value to us and those that want to listen. I will make a piece of art with the Kemper that everyone will dig, for sure. That will be my contribution to society and the community here at Kemper. I look forward to hearing some glorious tones, that will inspire me to do what I do best, and that's JAM! \m/

Thanks for the welcome and replies. 24 mos no interest, wow! I will look for that ASAP. My goal is just get one and spend some the first couple weeks dialing in what I need and then spend the rest of my LIFE, playing!! No more GAS, is my dream. Lets hope next time I post, it is with news of how much I am loving the Kemper. Thanks again to you all.

Your videos are funny as hell. Love your videos and your studio. (If anyone is interested he has some good ones on youtube.) I know both you and I, will be lusting after a Diezel Paul profile. Good Luck. It will be worth it.

Hey Serious Kemper Dudes.
    My name is Dan and I have been lurking since the beginning of the toaster. Anyway, I lusted after the axe and then the Kemper and back to the axe and now back to Kemper and STAYING with Kemper. I have yet to own either, don't laugh yet, lol. Anyway, I have 3 kids and have been disabled, for the past 8 years. Unfortunately I can no longer work, so sucks. My daughter also has Downs Syndrome and Autism. Not revealing that info for a pity party or anything, I hate that shit, to be honest. I am trying to paint a picture of my financial status. I am on a fixed income basically. I have been playing for 35 years and am DEAD serious, about my guitars and tone. I have rack gear and an amp but I can no longer move it! So for the past 8 years I have been home practicing, writing, and trying to make ends meet, while lusting after a rack solution in the form of an axe or Kemper, The Kemper wins hands down, even though the axe is a close second. I don't use a ton of effects. I am a tube amp, volume knob and done, kinda guy. I am going to make a serious run for the Kemper Rack hopefully, by selling everything I have. Is there any particular financing option that would be kind to someone in my situation? (United States BTW ) I want to finish my solo album so bad and NEED, :rolleyes: , to re-amp/re-play it all, through a Kemper. I have an eleven rack, but I just can't settle, knowing this box has all my favorite amps in it and then some. Thanks in advance and I appreciate any advice you guys might have.

Dan

I am new too, well sort of, and this tells me not to order one right now, unless they are in stock. :)
    Also, you are not alone, I have been waiting to afford one since they came out, at least your
    in. I am not even close, lol. I am considering selling off my gear to get one, but having a hard
    time letting go, of my gear, guitars, you know. I just want to be able to have all those amps, I
    could NEVER afford in a one stop shop. Hopefully, maybe it will happen this year. It will be worth it.