Posts by Sauro_G

what's the issue you're facing? either you use the release version or the beta. it is up to you. we harden release versions by making those available for public beta testing beforehand. and this always takes a certain amount of time.

hey...No problem at all... I'm just waiting for an official release and I was asking myself why we have to wait so long this time... I'm not criticize anyone at Kemper! They're a fantastic team !

why is there still a beta? When an official release will come?
    I suppose there are some problem with bugs or in a future official release there will be some new important features...
    Any idea? ?(

Its possible assign the effect button to on or off status of more than one effect.So with the same button you can switch some effects on and switch off other effects like a troggle.
    See instruction manual.

I know it... But it's not what I want... I'm going to explain it better (I can't write in English so good, excuse me). I have a good cruch tone, sometimes I use it with a chorus, sometimes I use it with a tremolo, sometimes I want it raw without chorus or tremolo, and I would toggle chorus, tremolo and dry sound (no effect) with just one button on the remote...

This is not possible. I would suggest that you create dedicated rigs for such an application.

It's what I'm already doing... But it would be an awesome improvement (optional), and I made a post about it on "feature request". I think it should be just a matter of software

you can assign multiple stomps or effects to a single switch on the Remote. Each of them is assigned in the state it was in when you assign it.
    So if you assign one effect in its "on" state and the other one in its "off" state you can toggle between the two with a single step on the switch.

sure! I know it! Maybe I can't write my question in a perfect english... I mean... I would have a chorus, a phaser and no effect (no chorus and no phaser) choice on a single switch. I stomp the first time and the chorus is on, I stomp again and the chorus is off and the phaser is on, I stomp again and chours and phaser are off.

I would have te option to toggle, on the remote, between an effect "A", an effect "B" and no effect "off". So for example I could have on a single remote switch a delay, a reverb or a dry signa. Obviously the switch would toggle cyclically A/B/OFF/A/B/OFF etc...

1. in cuffia ti arriva un suono "finito", lo stesso che sentirebbe il pubblico o che useresti per registrare, quindi la cab sim deve essere accesa

2. il finale del kemper lavora a 8 ohm quindi va usato su casse da 8 ohm o più...immagina che il suono del kemper esca dal finale da un tubo di gomma per innaffiare...quel tubo è "largo" 8, se lo butti in un foro largo 4 "l'acqua" esce (si brucia il finale) se lo metti in un foro da 8 o più grande invece va bene.

It would be awesome to have a library of tone stack to mimic the real effect of mid/bass/treble pot (and their interactions) as in the original amp.
    For example I'm using a jcm800 profile and I can (or I can not) choose to have the eq pot work and interact as the original. I mean there's no need to profile how the pot works, it can be done just by load some presets of tone stacks by brand or model

I assigned the hold function (on new delays) to the looper switch but the led on the switch is always switched off, no led light to indicate on or off status for the hold function. Why? Can we have a visible indication (even on the display) on the remote to know if hold function is enebled or disabled? thank you