Posts by Tianzhu

You want him to release slowly on you, Ash? Geez mate, I'm not gonna go there... without a towel.

Bloody Aussies. Bloody musicians. Each to his own, I suppose. :whistling::D

If any of them are :thumbup: Metal :thumbup: , I'd say he will.

Hey Monkey_Man you have right. :)

As @Guidorist wrote Diesel Age (Tried to replicate the sound of a Diezel®Hagen EL34)
    An ultra tight Rock/Metal Monster!!

:thumbup: I'm still waiting for new update of metal pack :) LOL :thumbup:

Well I read - "I bought the whole pack! Nice profiles!!"
    And Dan wrote "Thanks".
    Are you sure that a pack of Dan is mentioned from OP ? ;)
    This for me it has some touch of situation comic. :)

it's seems to be the next topic like our old "I accidently my Kemper" thread.

@fillo hello on the forum, can you write us what do you mean? What whole pack are you bought? LOL

For me, I would like to try Kemper version of KORG MIKU STOMP :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sure buddy I'm not fighting either :) I'm not on anyones side but I take people on face value and how they conduct themselves and I've been on this forum long
    enough to know there are 1 or 2 people who don't know how to conduct themselves properly and they dont know it's nice to be nice :) That's why they get banned

I'm glad that we reached a compromise. <3
    For me it's time to sleep, cheers man.

That's fine we are all entitled to our own opinion :) Here in England we have a saying if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all and I think sinmix doesn't live by that. I remember I posted a thread about how much I loved TAF's Marshall bundle and he replied in the thread woth a GIF of someone giving the wa*ker sign. Now to me thats damn right rude and obnoxious. If he didn't agree with what I said he could have voiced his view in a different, more mature way than that. IMO that kind of behaviour just says it all about what kind of person someone is.!!

summing. I'm on sinmix site for his work, support, help, and nice price. And you are with Lasse Lammert. OK I can live with that.

Be sure it's only LasseLammert with Sinmix problem not us.. It's hard to discuss when one person from conflict is blocked.

I don't want to fight with you man, love and peace. We are living with one Kemper familly.

Thanks for the clarification!

I think, on the forum is a lot of space for all sellers \M/

I don't know, maybe it's silly questions.
    If is possible to get chat room function on main site on the forum, for online people to get us closer in touch :). :thumbup:

If it's stupid question please ignore it :).

Cheers