Posts by ChasenPipo

Here's another demonstration, where I A/B from the fly (strarting from dry, then alternating through wet and dry signals):

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The dry signal is more muddy but has this super annoying high hissing sound. Wet signal has more high presence but the hiss is much quieter. Here the wet signal is from Matchbox reverb 100% wet, all settings in 0. The output is master left for both tracks. Do everyone else's Kempers act like this?

Hello, I've been playing with my Kemper awhile now and I think there is something strange with my sound. The profiles themselves sound quite right, but then again not 100 % what I hear people demoing. It seems like my pick attack is always WAY too high and the actual notes I play are too weak. Like there are this annoying high hizz sounds and pick scrapes which make the overall sound quite unpleasent (this applies only when there's gain involved).

Now I noticed if I put full reverb on (100 % wet signal) and play through that (with matchbox reverb for minimum effect on sound) it sounds much better. Like the dynamics and attack are much more pleasent, even though the reverb shapes the sound in way that it doesn't sound as real :/ I know the reverb makes a high pass but even if I apply a similiar high pass on the dry sound, the annoying dynamics are there.

I made a clip to demonstrate this with two riffs (sorry for sloppyness). The riffs are first played through the reverb and then dry:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The effect is more apparent on the percussive thumping stuff (2nd riff). I found it impossible to dial a decent thumping tone without using wet reverb signal. What could cause this? With an extreme low pass I can make normal sound ok, but it recquires so much cutting of high frequencies that the sound becomes too muddy...

Hi, I can't delete rigs with Rig Manager. I accidentally imported hundreds of rigs from a USB stick. Now there's over 1 000 rigs in my profiler and I can't save new ones. I deleted like 480-500 rigs to make room but still can't save! Rig manager shows the rigs have been deleted but if I reboot it it shows all the deleted rigs but without any info, just the names. I've tried to reboot my kemper/rig manager and delete the rigs countless times in between, but nothing works.

Hi, sorry if this is a noobish question. I would like to update my Kemper to newest firmware and replace the old stock profiles with new ones (what I understood is newer firmware has same profiles but with separately profiled amps and cabs etc.) So I only want to keep my favourited and imported profiles in the kemper and replace everything else with new stock profiles. What's the best way to do this?

Hi everyone. So I have this weird problem with my Kemper that keeps popping up. Sometimes (not all the time, maybe 1/10) when I save a profile and load it the tone has changed? This doesn't happen right away after saving, only after I've switched to another profile and then load the one I saved. After the sound change there is usually more gain and a lot of harsh high end (making the tone a lot worse).

Any idea what causes this and how to fix it? Thanks in advance!