Posts by RNieto

There are also music videos for two of the songs in the album:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi everyone,

I recently released a new solo album, using the Kemper Profiler exclusively for all guitars and basses.

You can listen to it here (and purchase it, if you like it).

Cheers!
    Richie

This is one of the new tracks from my upcoming album, to be released in the Fall.

Hope you like it, thanks for listening!

Hi all,

Last December I played a show using my KPA live for the first time. We also happened to film it and record it, as it was a one-time reunion show for my old band from the mid-90s.

Here's the YouTube link to the whole thing, all 102 minutes of it:

Cheers!
    -Richie

Pluses of the Kemper Remote for me:

- One single cord for power and 2-way communication (no more power supply + 2 MIDI cables)
    - Optional expression pedals (for some shows I don't need any, and for some I need more than 2)
    - Small (I have the GCP and I like it but it's a bit clunky)
    - Seamless integration with the KPA (display, stomps, looper, etc)
    - It's just fricking gorgeous (I like my gear to look great ;)

100% agree!!!
    But but here, everybody scream "splendid"...

Why is that a problem for you? It seems that you're assuming everyone here is either dumb or a newbie.

I am genuinely excited about the Kemper Remote, and I have been playing guitar for 30 years and have used foot controllers from Roland, Line 6, Marshall, ADA and currently use a Ground Control Pro, so I know what I like and what I don't.

Stop trying to impose your opinion as truth. People usually don't take kindly to that.

Hi everyone! I got my powered Kemper head a few months ago and have been prowling the forum for a little while. Finally decided to introduce myself :)

First off, I'm happy to say that last Saturday I used my Kemper live for the first time. Flew down from Toronto to Costa Rica with it to play a smallish show (around 250 people) at a nice venue. It was also the first time I've sent a direct signal to the board; to be precise, I sent the stereo out split to the FOH board and a Venue/ProTools system for recording the show, a direct clean signal (also to the Venue system) and a mono monitor signal to a powered monitor wedge. I used a PRS Custom 22 for most of the show.

I was able to hear myself clearly on stage, which was a bit shocking in a really good way. After the show I got rave reviews about my guitar sound from the FOH engineer and the recording truck engineer, as well as several fellow musicians in the audience. I still have a stupid grin on my face thinking how great everything went.

Anyhow, I couldn't be more pleased about my little Kemper. Best money I have spent in a very long time. I'm really looking forward to see what Mr. Kemper comes up with next.

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

-Richie Nieto