Posts by vinirosa

Nicely done and really great tone, even Knopfler would be proud of that one!

Very pleasant song to listen to with shades of Royksopp.

Hey man, you just nailed what MK 1985 stands for!! Mark Knopfler is a hero to me!! 1985 is the year Brothers in Arms was released! You have some ears, my friend! Hats off!!!

Thanks for checking this out!!

Old new song I just mixed, after many years that I actually wrote it. It's got some Marshall 1959 HW tones, I recorded with a Kemper profile I made with a Suhr Reactive Load Box and it sounds pretty close, actually. No pedals on this one.

Les Paul straight into Kemper. Neck pickup. Tone pickup is around 3 or 4 for the Clapton's woman's tone thing. A touch of reverb on Pro Tools. Celestion IRs (Greenback 4x12 Balanced SM57).

Kinda clean tone, not that clean... the amp was dimed but still pretty clean.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi there,

Every profile I make erases the profile that was loaded before I start profiling.

If I'm not mistaken, I need to load a profile that sounds in the ballpark of the amp I'm about to profile. Not sure about this part, but this is not the problem. Next step, I start profiling... then I refine the profile and now it's time to save the new profile. There it comes... I click STORE and "Save As" since I want to save a NEW profile and don't wanna mess with the profile that was loaded.

What happens next is: the new profile is loaded, but the profile that was loaded is gone, or it has become the profile I just made.

So, what am I missing?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi friend!

Sorry for not responding right away.

The order status "pending" is displayed for some reason in all completed orders, but usually the files appear in your personal account. Although unfortunately sometimes this has to be adjusted manually.

Meanwhile, the "quarantine discount" continues to apply, the offer is still valid)

No worries, mate.

Take care

Hello!

I just need to save a Kemper profile with a different cab IR. In order to do it, I chose “Save as” (STORE MENU) and the new profile is successfully created BUT the original profile was also modified to the same cab IR.

I may be missing something but isn’t the “SAVE AS” option supposed to create a new profile without messing with the original one?

In other words: how can I duplicate a profile so I can change the cab IR WITHOUT affecting the original profile?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Take care

PS I'm using Rig Manager 3.

Hi Vihreff,

I just bought the Peavey 5152 Hi Gain Pack (Order 1356) but I still didn't receive a download link neither any confirmation payment from your website whatsoever.

I tried to contact you but it seems you can't receive my emails for some reason.

Please, if you read this, send me a message here or even better, just check your received paypal payments and send the download link to my email directly.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, there!

Today I had a chance to profile some amps and I got some unusual hum and extra hiss whenever I connect the "Send" from Kemper to the amp's input. If I plug my guitar straight it into the amp, it works fine but plugging my guitar into the Kemper and then going to the amp's input (from Kemper's SEND) I got this massive increase of hiss, kinda like if I turn a crancked booster in front of amp, I mean really massive hiss.

Then I tried messing around with Kemper's ground buttons and on the best setting I got that's what happened, and in the worst setting, I got ridiculous amount of hum.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Hi there.

Quick question: Do you feel the Kemper's Line input sounds better than its Mic input? The reason I'm asking is all my profiles using the Line Input sound better than the ones with a SM57 straight in the Mic Input. How come?

Thanks again!

Cheers

Hi, there.

I just profiled some amps and then I exported to a flash drive at a professional studio (I used their Kemper profiler). Now I just got home and when I plug my flash drive on my Kemper to import them, I get "Import failure". It says "Only profiler rigs csn be imported". Now what? Did I loose some money and time at the studio profiling session?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers