Posts by MentaL

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/hP3xfoj.png]

This pack contains 42 profiles for your Kemper. Each channel has been profiled with a Mesa Boogie Standard 4×12 , Blackstar Artisan 2×12 and a Hesu Seventy 80 with the tried and tested SM57 to give a quality tone so you’re guaranteed to find one you’ll love.

• – 8 Clean Channel Profiles (Includes; Premade effect profile)
    • – 10 Crunch Channel Profiles (Includes; TS808 boosted profiles)
    • – 11 Lead Channel Profiles (Includes; TS808 boosted profiles)
    • – 13 Ultra Channel Profiles (Includes; TS808 boosted profiles)
    • - 9 Merged profiles (clean, crunch, lead and ultra).

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Trilogy is a versatile amp that has real crisp and bright cleans and an old/new school rock and blues tone plus with our TS808 boosted profiles you can rock with a edge! from high gain to mid friendly profiles, our pack will keep you happy for years to come. These profiles will have a 60s feel to them straight away. No EQ just raw profiles ready for you to have fun.

Purchase: ***CLICK HERE***

###################
    By purchasing these profiles you'll automatically be given a 10% discount code on our next profiler pack that is released!
    ###################

A quick and basic video tutorial and it shows the profiles (in a basic mix)

External Content www.youtube.com

My bad. http://www.wikpa.org/Help:Contents

It's very simple to edit a Wiki page and you can NEVER completely delete anything by accident or by purpose. So there's no need to be to shy or careful to edit or create content. Go ahead and click "Edit" on a page with some content inside (like this page here). From watching and studying the markup you can easily learn how to format content. And if you have any problems, feel free to contact me (lightbox, Martin) here or in the Kemper User Forum and I will help you.

Hi

Wouldn't be using an adblock or a javascript disabler would you? if so, I would try signing up using incognito mode instead as this will disable the third party plugins that could cause issues (assuming your using chrome).

Update;

Profiled the clean channel properly today. Not for release/sale yet but am looking for people to test the 3 profiles that i'm intended to include in a pack. PM me if interested.

PREVIEW

Thanks! I don't understand why the volume is cranked (it's still lower than I'd like however). Seems weird as most profiles have the volume standard at default. No biggie, just wondering.

I prefer to have the volume normalized at 0 then adjust the amp volume or use a eq boost for volume only (or both) if the profile is low volume. This profile has a nice jazzy tone, thanks again.

Hi

The profile was a test profile on the clean channel and due to environmental constraints the output volume was limited. The complete pack if and when done will include it at normal levels on all channels + with a hesu cab also.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gdnpukq.jpg]

Wanting to trade my Hughes and Kettner Trilogy Head for a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier head but am open to offers of other heads. The Trilogy is one of if not the highest quality head H&K make. Tubes are in excellent condition and never been gigged. Truth be told I've had this for many years and never used it. I always ended up using digital amp heads as opposed to the real thing (strange huh). The cleans are amazing, some of the brightest tone you'll hear. The crunch is pure rock/blues and the ultra lead channel is just stunning. Overall this amp is aimed at a rock/blues player.

Based in South Wales (UK).

Thanks.

hey guys, ended up buying a Electro Harmonix 44 Magnum since it had more than what i need for house use. if I had the racked version of the kemper I probably would have gotten a 1u or 2u unit but since its the luncbox it makes sense in this environment to downsize and use the magnu,

Thanks again all.

pmed. but looking for something mono and smaller i guess.