Posts by wedewer

Hey guys, I uploaded 3 profiles on my Helios 100. All are from the Plexi input, so the clean is clean, no dirt. I did 1 profile for each of the 3 bright switch positions. When I get a change I will profile the clean on the Hot input, which has a little grit and break up. Hope you guys did them.

I had uploaded a previous profile of my Bogner Helios 100. After gigging and playing the Kemper some more, I tweaked it and added a little treble and presence to the profile. Ironically, the next day, on TGP, Michael Britt posted that he had tried my profile and that he added a little treble and presence to get it to where it needed to be.
    Check it out. Once again, I did this one with the Torpedo Live with a vintage 30 IR

Hey guys, new Kemper user here. I also own a two notes torpedo live and decided to try and use it to profile some of my amps. I didn't do my experimenting or tweaking to try and get the profile perfect. My initial intent was to see how realistic a profile sounded and how convenient it could be using the Torpedo. For this particular profile I ended up using a two notes IR of a Engl 412 with vintage 30s and a royer 121. When I have time I am going to try and use some IR's from Ownhammer and try mixing mic's in the Torpedo Blender. Like a sm57 and a ribbon mic like Michael Britt does. I use his profiles for live gigs and the sound and the feedback from soundmen is fantastic. The beauty of the Torpedo Live is that I did this profile at 1am with my family sleeping upstairs. Essentially, the profile was made in complete silence using headphones. Check out the Helios 100 profile I uploaded to the exchange. You can search "Helios 100" or my name "Robert Wedwer". Feedback would be appreciated. Keep in mind, I usually dial my amps a little darker sounding for gigs, so this profile is how I had the amp set the last time I gigged it. I am not looking for feedback on the tone as much as I am on how realistic the profile sounds using a speaker simulator.