Posts by minesota

Hi
    thanks. Im using fender twin profiles right now and Semi hollow 335 type guitars. This is me on a Fender BF. A bad iphone sounding recording but im after clean and full sound with a LOT of energy without breakup.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yes u are right . Ill Just use the other EQ pedal!
    I have never tried a Rat that has this much overdrive with the drive on 0 . It should be almost clean in that setting in My experience.

So all if the Cabs active then ?

Best/Peter

Hi guys.

So i`ve had my Rack version for a week and its greate . Im slow when it comes to understanding hight tech stuff so sorry if im not making any sense. I have a few issues that i need some help with. I use clean profiles and boost the mids around 500hz bit . I use both headphones and a Yamaha high quality PA monitor

1:I have a hard time keeping the signal clean. Even though im calibrating the input "senses" low , turn the gain to 0 i feel there is breakup going on.
    I use a Duncan 59 humbucker that is kind of low output. Is there something with the realation between Master vol / volume setting im not understanding ? I know that its not the monitor itself that is breaking up.

2: I use monitor out to my speaker. Whats the diffrence in turning the Cab in the amp section off and turning it off (check box Monitor cab off) in the output section ? What way would you guys do it ?

3: The Rat/Mouse stomp box is not behaving like a real Rat to me. There is no way to get it almost to 0 overdrive like a real RAT. Or is it ?

4: the Graphic Stomp eq is greate. But (i feel stupid) How do i change the boost frequency from the set values 80Hz ,160 ,320 etc .. Can u do that ?

Thanks so much guys. Greate forum and nice vibe in here.

/Peter