Posts by Ray9s

<p><span style="line-height:1.28">I'm using the Kemper Powered lunchbox into a couple of 12&quot; cabs and it sounds great. I've been using an Aguilar profile that I bought from somewhere. I forget where I got it but I found it on the forum here somewhere. I've used it at 3 gigs and already had 5 different unsolicited comments from people saying how great my bass sounded (mostly other musicians and sound guys). I have a real Aguilar DB650 and this Kemper profile sounds very close. I haven't AB'd them next to each other but it's certainly close enough for my use at a live gig...and a helluva lot lighter.</span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>I've been considering using the Kemper into my Atomic CLR 12&quot; powered cab. It works great for guitar but have been a little wary about running my bas into it. I simply love using the Kemper as both my bass and my guitar amp. It's just awesome.....and, btw, I'm a convert from Fractal. I thought the Fractal was great but way too complicated for what I was looking for. The Kemper just totally nails it for me.</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>