Posts by pat2gtrs

Hi everyone, the title says it all. Well, when I hit the EQ or AMPLIFIER soft button, then it turns those both sections off together. I can't turn the EQ off (for example) without doing the same to the amp, and vice versa. I looked in the manual, but no result. Any idea ? THX

Hi everyone, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but ... I wanted to manage my effects (so many delays ...) so I created a backup on an USB stick, unzziped & opened it on my pc, did my job on my PC, renamed / deleted unwanted presets, then zipped it again , renamed the zip file .kpabackup, plugged it in the KPA, external storage > restore ... The KPA restored, then restarted and when I was back on the browser screen I could not find any trace of the changes I had done in the stomps or effects section. Any idea ? Thank you

Hi everyone,
    I have an unpowered Kemper plugged into a poweramp going to guitars cabs. As a footswitch, I use a Line6 HD500x I got before buying the KPA - works perfectly in Rig mode (not convinced about the Performance mode, or make me change my mind).
    Because the KPA doesn't feature a lot of FX (non-conventional FX, I mean, like reverse delay, guitar synth, filters ... electronic toys) and because the HD500X has all this stuff and a looper too, I thought using the HD500X combined with the KPA using the effects loop.
    In your opinion, what would be the best : amps from the KPA into the FX loop of the HD500X or the FX of the HD500X into the loop of the KPA ?
    Knowing that I'd like to use the Line6 looper too ...
    Thanks

Salut à vous, utilisateurs francophones du Kemper (et aussi aux non francophones bien sûr, pour peu qu'ils me comprennent).
    J'ai un Kemper (rack, non amplifié) branché dans un ampli de puissance stéréo qui sort sur deux 4x12 (léger, je sais, mais je suis une petite nature).
    En guise de footswitch, j'utilise un HD500X Line 6 que je possédais avant le Kemper, ce qui fonctionne super bien (en mode Rig, perso, Performance j'ai pas compris à quoi ça servait).
    Etant donné que le Kemper n'est pas des plus riches en terme d'effets (je parle d'effets non conventionnels type reverse delay, reverb à particules, filtres synthé et autres joujoux électroniques) et que le HD500X possède un looper, j'avais pensé me servir du Line 6 comme module d'effets / looper combiné aux amplis du KPA.
    Seulement, quelle sorte de connexion choisir, laquelle sauriez-vous me conseiller ?
    Les amplis du KPA en boucle d'effets du Line 6 ou le contraire (FX du Line 6 en boucle du KPA) ?
    Et le tout en - si possible - bénéficiant du looper du HD500X (et oui ...)
    Merci à tous