Posts by sovereign87

Thanks! Next time I will blend the sansamp profile with a vht cl100 profile (from pete turley, it's my main rig), I've made some test and it sounds killer.

I also need to find a good metal bass profile with a slight distorsion, any recommandation anyone ?

Thanks ! Yeah for the first time I'm pretty happy with the sound of the guitars, but I know it's a kind of love/hate it tone.

For the drums I used Toontrack The Metal Foundry, I didn't spent too much time on it to be honest and I didn't tried to make them fit any specific genre, I guess they are just ok.

Hi !

I'm a proud Kemper owner and I wanted to share my last metal composition (I'm planing to do an EP with it).

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For the info I used nakedzen's free profile "INTO THE ABYSS" which sounds VERY close to Hypocrisy's self titled and Into The Abyss albums.
    You can clearly hear that typical Sansamp PSA-1 sound. I really dig that sound, perfect for modern black metal !

Any feedback is welcome !

Cheers
    Michael