Posts by francoblues52

Hello Everyone

You asked about cables -- I work where we make cables and its been 20 years ..and we have come a long way from the 50 style amps and noise - buzz and single coil hum ... All this said it is important to buy the best you can afford for your needs .. My hobby is guitar and amps and I was always getting some noise when splitting my inputs to more than 2 amps .. I found that my problems started with improper cables and mismatched impedances this is where I went out and picked up some high end pre made cables and started chopping them down into smaller lengths to save some $$ and it works and no more buz .. key factor was the proper high quality cable like this model GS-6 Canare 1205 -- and f you are planning on running more than 1 input of the kemper a Tonebone jx2 will do the trick ..All this will keep your sound clean and eliminate any noise ..These are reasonably priced and do not come with smoke and mirrors -- you get what you pay for .. just my 2 cents worth

Frank
    cablek industries Canada

Tks Tele logic

The mother ship may be loosing its warp speed All I need it a 5 min video clip showing me how it done and its so simple .. just like my nw iphone 6 plus -- its getting used to al the extras once you have them it is real easy to navigate -- but the first time no so fast ..

simple task
    HOW DO YOU STEP BY STEP CREATE SPECIAL SET UPS IN PERFORMER MODE OR OTHER WAYS TO SAVE SOUNDS JUST FOR A TELE IN CLEAN

Easy

Frank

Thank you

I am getting there ---- I purchase the toaster last Christmas so its is new for me and it has more stuff in this piece of technology than any piece of equip. I own .. and it is quite possible I will never get to use all its power .. for now it is the main part in my home set up .. and is amazing -
    I play it on low power but use 2 solid-state x 120 stereo amps on 2 x 12 and 2 x8 all in separate cabs

so far so good now its time start recording

frank

Hello

I am sure it is out there but so far I have not seen a step by step set up -for saving on to the kemper presets to private preferences
    1- create stored sets of clean sounds in kemper - example for my tele
    2- same as above but for strat and for a PRS

What I need is not the sounds - these are easy enough to transfer on to the kemper
    What I need is the step by step set up of my own rigs and enter them in a order that makes sense

I am now for he first time in my life happy to say I have more great sounds that I love but with over 400 saved its time to start filtering them down in my own catalog . :)

Either just clean tones or gain tones and with or without a specific type guitar

Thank you for your time

I know it is documented but I am more visual

Frank

Hello
    Regarding the economy version or as I call mine its the -- lazy man switch -
    it works great first model I made was a 2 pos and the second one is a 4 position

all in a few hours of work if any one is interested I can post pics later since there is a max meg per image

Franco