Posts by derums

Guys. I know we've all been talking about how this is basically a great kemper stand-in/backup. I plan on profiling all 12 of my rigs on the 3 banks. Grabbed one on pre-order myself today for 15% off. That comes to 339.15 with free shipping. The supplier told me that it would arrive by OCT 15TH. There are 2 left. Go on ebay NOW and message infinite-db with the Subject: derums759j offer and he'll direct you to the link to buy one with free shipping. This is only live till 9pm. Sorry if it sounds spammy, but this is for real and I didn't want a couple of my Kemper brothers to miss out.

Guys. I know we've all been talking about how this is basically a great kemper stand-in/backup. I plan on profiling all 12 of my rigs on the 3 banks. Grabbed one on pre-order myself today for 15% off. That comes to 339.15 with free shipping. The supplier told me that it would arrive by OCT 15TH. There are 2 left. Go on ebay NOW and message infinite-db with the Subject: derums759j offer and he'll direct you to the link to buy one with free shipping. This is only live till 9pm. Sorry if it sounds spammy, but this is for real and I didn't want a couple of my Kemper brothers to miss out.