Posts by strangeleaf

Hi.

Have anyone tried to match what the space parameter does with a reverb plugin?

I know I can record with or without it, and re-amp forever, but for the sake of simplicity I would like to have something sounding exactly like the space parameter as a plugin, so I could add it to taste after the recording has been done.

Anyone?

I don't have any separate cab profiles. I checked yesterday, and I had just 92 rigs right now. But I have recently deleted everything and put some back in one by one, just because they didn't all fit. And I'm sure I don't have 1000 profiles in my PC folders. I have just the profiles of maybe a dozen amps, and they are usually about 20-30 profiles per amp.

I have no damaged files. I import the rigs in numbers anywhere from 1 rig to maybe a dozen at the time. When it's full, I cannot get any more rigs inside, no matter which ones I try, and no matter if it's the only rig in the shared folder. It's just full. But I'm nowhere near 800 and I have the last firmware. I'm going to check right now how many I can squeeze in.

I read somewhere that you should not import more than 1000 rigs into the Kemper..... what?

In all my Kempers I've had, (I'm on the fourth now) can only hold about something like 200 rigs or so before I get the error message saying "not all rigs where imported due to lack of space blabla".

What is wrong with this picture? Is there some magic trick I should know?

Thanks

I bought a Kemper and unpacked it today. Installed the latest firmware. The browser knob is totally dead. Everything else seems to work properly.

Is this a software bug with the new firmware (that says beta), or should I return my Kemper?