Posts by hectorgatica

Hi, currently I use a FCB1010 , but when I switched to Uno4Kemper eeprom , lost the ability to send program changes my Eleven Rack, via midi thru.

It will be possible to have a function that when you change the slot , automatically send a program change .

Perhaps , this function will be useful to the new KFC, since occupy the port of networking and will not be the ability to send program change midi thru.

I hope technically possible !

Greetings from Chile

Yes . In fact, I have in the row of effects / pedals A, B , X, MOD , DELAY , and configured as the manual says (1-2 pedals on startup , and then press for 3 seconds... then select number config...)

Some slots doesn't have available "B " or "X" effect, and led is on .... weird.

Otherwise, If I press B , show it in kemper "Effect off and empty.." (not remember exactly the message...)

Others works normally.

I will do double check today!

Hi everyone , first at all , happy new years from Chile, south america.

I am a kemper user from 1 month ago and all works ok , but I have a little problem with Uno4Kemper (1.3a).

Some slots (not all) does'nt reflect the correct effect states (Led's on/off)

By example , stompbox B (LED) it's on but in kemper no (effect off , and empty). Others slots works perfectly.

There is a setting involved with this behavior ?

Many thanks and sorry by my english, is very basic.

Bye