Posts by PETERFR

Since my eyes aren't getting any better, I'm wondering if it wouldn't help if you could assign colors to the slots in performance mode.
    e.g.
    Slot 1 = green LCD display color

Slot 2 = blue LCD display color
    Slot 3 = yellow LCD display color
    Slot 4 = red LCD display color
    Solt 5 = grey LCD display color

You can change the color of the display globally (system settings on page 3), so it should be technically possible or what do you think about it?

Hi there,

all guitars are recorded thru the kemper profiler. For my gretch I used a bassman profile from the new MBritt Blackjack Pack.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Second year in a row we can‘t play for our friends and have to cancel the christmas party.

Openening song should be driving home.

Instead of having fun I recorded for myself the song in a more moody style. Using Mbritts profile on the gretch and Berts acoustic profiles on the acoustasonic.
    Stay save and all the best to the kemper community ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One day I was watching Herman Li stream on Twitch and he had a Kemper and it sounded amazing. My wife said why dont you get one of those. ...

But what can you take off the large Kemper to make it cost less? It kind of needs everything it has.

One thing we can/should always expect from a Mini Kemper is the sound quality.
    That is the most important thing for me and for many others
    (regardless of whether it is played on a large or small stage ;) )

Of course, any further reduction in size means compromises.
    But I don't need 14 step buttons like on the remote.

Fractal FM3, for example, has a very clever concept of foot switch assignments (toggle function, layers)

FM3 has been given a very nice color display too, which certainly makes the device expensive.

So maybe there could be two variants of a kemper mini, with and without a display.

The one without a display could then only be configured using a smartphone or tablet und should be cheaper.

Just dreaming...

The Kemper stage is perfect if you have enough space on the stage. Most time we don‘t have it. That’s the reason I am still using my toaster. Would definitely buy a kemper mini. A second guitar input would be also great.

Yes, the long-awaited Morgan Pack is out. It took me longer than I anticipated but I finally got there. I know it's a bigger and more expensive pack but this is in cooperation with Joe Morgan as his first official Morgan Kemper Pack and I want to make sure he is getting properly taken care of for his great amps. I know the stock AC20 is a gold standard for Kemper profiles so that was a bit daunting but I hope my AC20 6* holds up against it. It's no secret that the RCA35 was my go-to profile on the road last year, and the other amps have some really neat tones and textures. I damaged a tendon in my right ring finger about 5 weeks ago so it's been in a splint and it's hard to play (or type) cleanly with it so I sought assistance from Tom Samulak to help me out with the demo video. I hope the tones work for you guys!

I'm a little late for the party, but now I've bought the morgan pack on Black Friday.

Thank you for the excellent profiles and especially for creating the performances!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You need a Kemper ;)