Posts by Jasperbuiter

Hi everyone, I'm running into a very strange error on my profiler.
    When I switch profiles, most of the time everything works fine. However for certain profiles after I switch to them the kemper just stays on the previous profile as if I hadn't selected the other profile at all..
    Does anybody have this same problem? Or a solution?

I already erased all my profiles and put them back on the kemper. Now some of the profiles that didn't work before do work and some other that did work before don't work..
    The profiles that i've been using are one that I bought from various sites like ampfactory and michael britt.

Connecting the Kemper to the rig manager also doesn't help, selecting it in the software on the computer.. I have the latest firmware btw and never had this problem before upgrading above V3

After googling I haven't been able to find many people with the same problem let alone a solution for it.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advace:)

Best,
    jasper

I have been playing acoustic guitar through my Kemper in a live setup for almost 2 years now and have always used various free profiles which I altered to get a good sound out of it and I have always been very happy with the result..
    That was until I got the acoustic profiles from Bert Meulendijk which made my profiles sound like shit!
    So the past few weeks and gigs have been really nice trying out the profiles in a live situation and getting the great high end sound for my guitar on stage. The quality is outstanding and I think everyone with an acoustic guitar and a Kemper should try these out! As always with the profiles from Bert they sound ready to go right out of the box which makes life really easy as a musician on stage.
    I'm glad somebody finally made some good profiles for an acoustic player like me, thanks Bert!

I just spend a couple of hours playing with these profiles and I'm totally blown away by them. There are so many different sounds and they are all so good I just couldn't stop playing.
    I think these kinda profiles are the ones you need to truly get out of the Kemper what it has to offer.

The tonal balance is great, and when I compare it to other profiles I bought from different manufacturers, it does not have that boomyness or what I call unnecesary low end. But it does have the best and most detailed punch in the low AND high frequencies.
    This is something that makes the sound so much more high-end and expensive sounding in my ears, and it is a quality I have not heard very often out of a Kemper.

Outstanding job in creating these and overall absolute killer and inspiring sounds to use in my productions and on stage! Thanks Bert!

Just played a couple of hours with the profiles. I read so many good things from everyone on this forum about them and they are all oh so true!
    Great to have a community that points you towards the best profiles:)

I think Bert has got to be some sort of Kemper magician.
    For 50$ they are a steal.. Never got so much guitar goodness for that money;)