Posts by crgtr

My JTM 45, Soldano Hot Rod 50 & 67 Bassman will probably never leave me, but I do have a few other amps that I will let go. The KPA is looking like the answer to all my recording & live situations. Only had this thing for a short time, but between Michael Britt & TAF I have everything I need!

My bass player had this at a gig, and we narrowed it down to a faulty midi lead. So I'd try 2 new ones and see what happens. Hopefully this will sort the issue :)

Thanks! I'll give that a try. What midi settings should be used in the Kemper?

When you say having trouble getting it to work all the time what do you mean the 1.3 uno4kemper chip is the latest

The Kemper doesn't seem to recognize the FCB. I don't get the notice on the Kemper screen that shows a pedal has been plugged in. I am using the 2 midi cable method. It worked one time but has not since then. I tried the FCB Un0 reset but that had no affect.

Hey CrGtr, you know the Kemper Remote is also out now too.. right? - Just sayin.. in case you were not aware.
    Welcome to the Kemper world.
    Enjoy & welcome

Thanks! I do know about the Kemper Remote. I will probably grab one but would like to explore the FCB since I have it.

Hey Raoul. I don't know what UNO chip it is. It was already installed when I got the board. I will pull the bottom off the board after work today & see if I can get that info. I did upgrade the FW on the Kemper to the latest version. Maybe that killed it.....

Hey folks. I am a new Kemper owner as so far.....LOVIN' IT! I picked up a used "toaster" KPA along with the Behringer board. After reading about & hearing the Britt profiles I had to take the plunge. I will probably grab the Kemper remote at some point. I am having trouble getting the UnO modded FCB to work all the time. Looking forward to hangin' with y'all!