Posts by Euji

Hi,

I'm selling my mint conditions KPA Unpowered Rack + Remote, bought less than a year ago.

Besides including all the original boxing & documentation for both the Profiler & the Remote, I'm also giving away with the KPA a lot of hi-end profiles worth hundreds of Euros.
    As mentioned above, everything is in great shape both cosmetically and functionally. Remote comes with its original 7mt long Ethercon cable.

I'm looking for 1800€ excl. shipping within the EU area.
    I live in Italy so buyers from the Northern Italy area feel free to contact me to check it out.

Hit me up if interested: [email protected]

Cheers!

Hi there guys, I'm selling my KPA Rack + Remote. I live in Italy but we can arrange a shipment through Europe! Catch me up if you are interested!

Hi there folks,

I've been experiencing an issue with my KPA Rack in the last month.

Suddenly, when I activate/deactivate a slot via a Rocktron All Access, I get no output at all and found no way to make it work except rebooting the unit.
    It happened twice and I'm scared of problems like this on the road.

Looks like that the problem occurs when switching on/off the Stereo Loop slot (I have an Eventide H9 in the loop, hooked to the KPA via MIDI OUT).

Do you guys know if there's some FW related issues about this? I'm running 3.2.1.11625.

Little note you may find helpful: the output led stops working when I get no sound out of the unit.

Best regards,
    Eugenio.

Hi there!

I've been using my KPA through a mixing board lately and looking at the indicator LEDs on it, noticed that volume coming out from out from OUT R is always say 3dB louder than OUT L. No matter what profile I play through, this issue seems to happen all the time. Took a look in the OUTPUT section but didn't found any "balance" adjustment. Tried different mixing boards as well.
    I'm running 3.0.2 FW.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?
    Any way to address it?

Many thanks!

Hi there!

I've been quite busy with bands lately, and my Kemper Rack is always with me, but moving from place to place everyday has become quite frustrating, since it's housed in a full-sized 4u rack right now (recycled from previous rigs).
    I need to find a bag-case suited for the dimensions of my KPA (so 3U) which doesn't add a lot of weight to it.
    I know Kemper makes a bag for the Kemper Head which I think it's very smart for purposes like mine, but... is there something like that for the Rack version too?

Thanks guys!

Hi guys!

I'm about to do my first downgrade (FW 3.0 10856 to 2.7.4).
    Am I supposed to do it as an usual firmware upgrade?
    No other issues in downgrading my firmware?

Thanks!

I am a KPA user from less than a month. Before the KPA I was an AxeFxII user.
    I owned my axefx for nearly two years, did so many gigs, toured with it and most importantly, played TONS of different genres with it.
    As I introduced myself, I switched to KPA because I needed something easy to use, as I am playing more live than in the studio.
    KPA satisfied my needs completely, and FOR SURE is one of the few digital instruments that wouldn't need an editor for a complete control. As @pacocito said, you just need a couple of button pushes to reach whatever parameter you need.

Therefore, in my AxeFx period I understood what "fine tuning" was all about in order to SYNC to a gig.
    It's not about the complete control of the unit, but the ability to fine-tune it to the gig needs.
    And I bet we all agree on the fact that gigs are different and some of them don't actually need such fine-tuning.
    But I also bet on the fact that we all know that some gigs do need it.

The Editor would be a big improvement.
    Not necessary, but surely very appreciated.

Nevertheless, the discovery of the missing editor, left me (as a potential new customer coming from a powerful machine) astonished and made me think twice in regards of my purchase.

Hi there!

I'm Eugenio, an italian musician and guitarist.

I switched to Kemper from AxeFxII, with which I've toured Europe in spring 2014 and did so many studio & live sessions.
    The main reason of the switch was because of the need of easy-to-use controls.

It's two days now that I own a KPA Rack and, gosh, I still can't believe how simple and effective this thing is.
    And sounds killer thru my tube power amp & cab too!

So, nice to be here guys, hope to spend some good time with you! :)

Peace,
    Eugenio.