Posts by Zapman

Happy Memorial Day / weekend to all those celebrating this holiday. May we all remember and honor those that have served and or gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country (extended to all countries in this world of ours). May you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Today I spent almost 9hours in the rehearsal room for preparing my 60minutes set on friday. I really Love the usability. Most of my clean Sounds are based on fender while my crunch and Leads are boogies and the ac 20 Morgan. Finally I profiled my 6100 with a Nova Drive in front and there is really no difference - amazing!!!!

Welcome! Glad to know the KPA is putting a smile on your face with the results you're getting.

Just wanted to thank Michael on the great profiles. It is great to be able to play with these amazing sounds from amps that I could never dream to afford. Below are a couple of tracks I made using profiles from pack 2 (79 Marshall for the rhythm and Dumble RF2 for the lead). I'm not the most technical guitar player but am having a lot of fun with these sounds. :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow!! Really nice job! You did good :thumbup:

Welcome back and congrats on the rack!!
    Check out the last three pages of this thread, probably some good info and pics for ya:
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…ctures-Please/?pageNo=24&

Not sure if you have tried this but as always first make a backup of your settings. Next try a system reset, Turn KPA off/on, then attempt the upgrade. Don't think I've read over to many posts with problems from 3.0.1 > 3.0.2.
    How long did you leave it at 49%? I think mine took a little while at one point in the upgrade, like few minutes, but can't remember for sure. Could have to do with how many Profiles you have residing on the KPA also ?(
    Good luck!

Welcome for sure!! As to the realm of fizzy there have been quite a few threads about that with other new members. I'm sure with all the help around here that you'll get it sorted out. Believe me that KPA has to have your tone in there somewhere. Try searching on just that word "fizzy" cause I have read in the past numerous times.

Thanks for the advice. My uploads needed more than 5 minutes, downloads may be 2 minutes. So I've uploaded a topic two times by mistake. :S Is it possible to delete one thread or topic in this case? At least... nice to know I'm not alone. :)

Don't believe we have the rights to delete threads or topics. You can edit it to say "Duplicate" or something more relevant.