Posts by weetm

Hmm...how long should it normally take to receive the M5 pack? Bought the Lowman and Match Chief packs (that, btw, are excellent) yesterday and noticed this subscription service. Subscribed immediately but I still haven't received the profiles

This is a very welcome addition! The power outage or other interference that makes KPA reboot doesn't silence it completely any more. This has happened to me a couple times (luckily) during rehearsal. As an improvement to this feature, it would be really nice if the tone coming through during bootup would be the rig that was loaded before reboot. Or if the entire rig isn't possible, at least the amp and cab section of the last loaded rig.

Did the same thing happen to you Weetm?

No, the noise in my KPA was present regardless of the environment. When playing at home I didn't notice it that much because I usually play at relatively low volume. On recordings it was clearly audible, though and in the gig situation with louder volume levels it was really annoying.

I had similar issues with my KPA. The static noise was present in all outputs (Both XLR and 1/4" main outs and monitor output) and it was loud enough to make our sound engineer very frustrated. I contacted Kemper support and provided them with some sound samples of the issue. I was told to send my KPA for repair. According to the service the culprit for the noise was "defective audioboard".