Posts by hmrobinson09

Kemper Rack Unpowered, Kemper Remote, case and extras. $1900 free shipping to CONUS. PayPal accepted.

Includes:

Kemper Unpowered Rack (purchased new Jan 2015) has small road rash.

Kemper Remote (purchased new in 2015) has small dents and chips on edges, has Velcro on bottom of unit

Screen protectors for both units

3U Gator Soft Bag

Power cable for Kemper Rack

Ethercon coupler

50ft Ethercon cable

PoE injector (this allows the use of cables over 30ft)

I love this unit. It’s perfect for stage and studio. I’m only getting rid of it to fund a Kemper Stage. Please let me know if you have any questions, or want any more pics or videos.

<p>do you have room in the back to put the remote?

I have that Gator bag.. only issue for me is the only has rails on one side.&nbsp;<br />
    the back doesn't have a way to mount anything. So I just mount the Kemper and a rack mount tuner for now.&nbsp;<br />
    Power wise I jut keep a quality power strip in the bottom of the bag to protect against&nbsp;<br />
    spikes and such.&nbsp;</p>

<p>I could see getting bigger rack bag in the future if I need to get a wireless IEM and guitar setup.&nbsp;<br />
    In that case I'd probably try to find a 6u unit. For now this bag works well though.

</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

FS: FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper chip (have stock chip too). Comes with SKB softcase. I have glow in the dark stickers on it already and will supply the others.

$155 (includes shipping in CONUS)

Great controller - my Remote finally came in so I don't really need the Behringer any longer

FS: FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper chip (have stock chip too). Comes with SKB softcase. I have glow in the dark stickers on it already and will supply the others.

$155 (includes shipping in CONUS)

Great controller - my Remote finally came in so I don't really need the Behringer any longer

Can you help me get the g system to change rigs in performance mode? It works flawlessly in "Browser" mode on the KPA. When I change patches on the G, the KPA has a popup saying the Module is empty, but no performance slot change.

Thanks!