Posts by unclemar

sounds more of a very high,, / whine/almost digital,, electric noise ,, when I dump all high end, its gone, but it kills the tone, with no sparkle, and pick attack,either way, no biggie, I was just trying it ,,now theres one in my headrush,came with the new update,,, same noise, tried diff guitars, diff pickups, just not there for me yet,but close...still not quite sure how to run it, first slot, nothing else? no profile,,?

I am mostly concerned with live performance (although I acknowledge that others have different use models than I).

Currently, an audience can't tell the difference between the original tube amp and the KPA in a live setting. It is therefore easy to say that the same audience could not tell the difference between the KPA and the NQC either.

My point is that it isn't the accuracy of a capture that is going to make or break the NQC. It is a plethora of other things like usability, reliability, library of sounds available for free and for pay, and the business model of the NQC that will make the biggest difference in its uptake.

Yes,, what he said,,,,,, for sure,,,the kid in the front row could care less if its kemper or anything else,,

AMEN Ingolf,,, amen,,

enough already if you want one,,, go get it,,( oh thats right,,, you cant,, a year later) I'll hang with CK,,,He cured my gear lust 7 years ago,,,

I have never head of a tune going gold,, because the distortion pedal was captured so accurately,,,

IF all these folks put as much effort into music , as they do chasing gear,, maybe they could afford both!!!

As a Long time studio owner, I have seen first hand,,ALL gear, is only as good as the operator,,,

Like all the other suckers,,I signed up for their contest and got spammed to DEATH with plug in adds, had to Un subscribe,,just a marketing gimmick to harvest emails,,in 7 years this has NEVER happened with Kemper, They respect their clients,,

BTW,,,,If it takes this long to get it to market,, god forbid, you should need service on it,,,,,,or the cloud should go down,,and,, its NOT been road/gig tested,,lets see in a year from now, how it works,who is using it,,,which pros take it out and count on it, gig after gig,, LIKE the Kemper,,

Hoping for news from CK,,he will get my money,,,his Co. has earned my trust, completely,,

AI is neutral. Like a gun. Its not the gun that pull the trigger and kill . AI is the future. Whether you like it or not. It can be used for many good things but also many bad things too.

and I would bet the farm that once its turned loose, and gets into the hands of greedy folks,,,,things "WILL" never be the same, I agree...this is informative,,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4hL5Om4IJ4

and pretty soon someone will come up with an app that replaces guitar players, and amps,( easy drummer), Then what??its already bad enough with modern music,,when you remove the humans,, its not music, because music,, should come from the soul,(not a bunch of IC's,,) as well as arts,, not AI,,

AI,, is a VERY bad thing,, and we will all find out soon enough,,,once you turn it on,, you will never be able to turn it off,,,

not looking for a fight jus my 2 cents,,

I don’t understand why these comparisons aren’t level matched.

I don’t think (as many do, without evidence) that there is some conspiracy or that these guys are shilling for one product over another. I think it’s just something they missed. But why? It seems elementary and obvious that you’d want to match the levels.

what he said,,

Sound quality of the amps and effects is paramount for me. However, the revelation that the QC will be dependent on the Neural Cloud for backups, captures, etc., will be the deal breaker for me. I don't have or allow any cellular, WiFi or Bluetooth activity in my "studio" when making music.

Sort of like that Oculus VR headset that require connection to and an account on Facebook just to use. Nope!

Nope, no way, not in my backyard! Sad choice IMHO by Neural.

Im out as well,, if that is the case,,,

I have head some silly stuff over the years, but this right here is beyond my understanding,,,,,,like asking Leo to change the design of the telecaster,,,,,why?? well,,,,, because its, been around a while,,,wow!

I just need to know,, first off,, did the person / any of the folks,,doing vids, and tests/ reviews,,, Pay retail... for the QC, or get it free or discounted, I need to know that up front, I feel its the most important info I need ,,,