Posts by unclemar

So I guess they are coming for all digital cameras and phones,,because,
    I can take a pix of the mona lisa, go home print it out ,,frame it ,hang it in my office,,, have I stolen the artwork,,? if my wife sells it at a garage sale,for 50 cents,, is the fbi showing up? I am an art Thief?
    If I make red lobster muffins with their recipe,from the interweb , at home, am I going to jail?
    An amp is NOTHING,but parts,,, , without a guitar plugged into it, then it becomes way more then the tone, of the amp,,,
    Guitar, pickups, wood, strings, fingers,speakers, cabs, room,,mics,,tubes,power,,out of the wall,,etc,,
    So the amp co, owns my sound when my les paul and, pedals, are plugged into it ,,with my settings,? the sound coming out of the speakers is their sound ????
    Its not mine, tone,,, to do what I want with it,,??? On My CD they own my tone because I played out of their amp???
    So every artist that ever recorded a guitar amp in a studio. owes money to the the amp makers,, because they made money selling those tones on the record?

Would someone please let me know when the new rule book comes out,,its so hard to be correct these days,,,

He make a lot of great points,,smart dude,,well spoken,,,and buying an amp to profile and return is wrong, agreed,,,but,,
    Time has shown,over and over again, that bad people do bad things,, always have, like robing stage coaches, banks, stealing cars, to shoplifting a pack of gum,,since the beginning of time,bad folks do bad shit,
    But sitting if front of a camera and complaining about it,, is like pissin in the ocean, expecting to raise the water level, its useless, even tho it might give you some relief for a moment,,
    and,,,,from the gear behind him, he looks like he has done pretty well for him self in the " music business" With that amount of money tied up in amp heads, I see why he is pissed,,duh,,,,,
    He would make a GREAT politician, talk about the problem,tell us all how awful it is,,, but off no solutions,(Amp maker friends perhaps??)
    Mean while,, in the REAL world,,,where I live,,,,
    I had a band,went into CRC,, paid a ton for a recording,paid for a producer, paid for an engineer,200 bucks for a roll of tape,,mastered it ,,posted the CD on MP3 .com, and other sale sites,,,,,,, 850,000 downloads,,, $12.50 in royalties,,Such is life,,adapt,,, or perish,,,,,wheres the MONEY???? who got it????? not me,,
    I had a high end studio,, lots of business,, lots of investment, PT 10 HD,,,,Waves merc. Plugins,,,,,all the good stuff,,, but now every kid has more then I have in his lap top,,got it all on some free P to P site,free..
    I have no( very little) studio business and most of my high end gear is on craigs list,,Such is life,,adapt,,, or perish,,,,,
    I hurt my back so bad, Doc says I will never be able to lift my BadCat / Friedman/ Mesa Rec / Fenders,,Doc Z,,,,or 10 pound gold top, again,,never,,,My live rig was 160 lbs,plus or minus,,couldn't lift the 2-12 Z cab into the van,,,
    We canceled 5 gigs last summer because of me,
    My live rig is 45 lbs now,,, seems to me Mr Kemper is the one who is helping real folks like my self,,to keep my art alive, Real solutions,,keeping MY ART ALIVE..
    ( I am 62 BTW) and could NOT gig without it,,,Now I get to gig / track,, with all my amps,
    Such is life,,adapt,,, or perish,,,,,
    If this guy in the vid, really wants to help, he should tell his amp maker friends not to charge 3 grand for 200 dollars worth of parts ,,
    If they want to get paid for R and D,sell more amps,,,, they will !!!!!! Id buy a Bog if it was 599...
    Then we can all own a wall full of the real deal , just like Mr complainer,,and there will be no need to profile anything,,problem solved,,,,
    kinda like 18 dollars for a CD????? ( "dont worry, said the record Co, CFO, the price will come down once we get the tech together,,)
    we all see how well that worked out for the greedy record folks,,,,,
    I love my kemper,its made my music life SO much better / easier,,FUN, cheaper,,,, (100 for a quad of EL84's every month????)... they will pry it out of my cold dead hands,,
    Thanks Mr Kemper,,I love you,,, in a many sort of way of course,,
    I'd be glad to come cut your lawn,,,wash your car,,,

I have a powered rack and I also am a little lost when it comes to monitor on/off,studio/ merged profiles,,,, could we get a schooling for someone in the know?
    Thanks so much loving this Kemper,,

I love this kemper,,
    but I really could use some diff overdrives I always had at least thee overdrive/ distortions,, on my board,and two delays,,I play in a cover band and go from Pink to Metalica,,
    PLEASE,,,,,a Timmy, I need a Timmy !!!!!,,,, Fulltone. MXR green,,,, I miss my ,,Klon,,, old and the new red one,,etc,,,,diff levels of drive,,cant be that hard to do???????
    If I put my pedals in front of it, then I am back to hauling around more stuff, I bought the kemper / pedal,,, to make things lighter and smaller,,
    Thanks for a great tool,,I love this box,,,but I need more pedal options,

?( Hi all,
    something strange here, just got the power rack and the remote, My MB profiles are acting strangely, the bassman 100 is crystal clear in browser mode, turn the dial to preformance mode and its crunchy, back to browser clean same gain, same eq everything flat, whats up? I have a big riverboat gig sat and this is not gonna fly,,
    any help would be great I am at 3.0.2 just as it came to me, Am I missing something?
    Thanks in advance
    M

Hello all pretty new here,
    Is there a way to have one exp,( mission?) pedal control vol, and then,, step on it,, to have it be a wah,,,, like my old line 6 board? to keep things as small as poss,??
    :D
    got a power rack and pedal here tomorrow,,gig sunday,,
    Thanks
    M