Posts by boblaz

thanks all for weighing in on this. its helping in making a decision. i got my kemper about a week ago, worked up a few quick patches (that still need tweaking with so much to learn with this unit!) and did a gig hooked direct to board using in-ear system. all went well. but i also need a stage setup with my other band using a cab. and also for jamming purposes. thanks again!

im new to the kemper profiler setup and have been reading a bit on choices for frfr speakers . ive narrowed it down (i think) to either the atomic clr or the yamaha dxr10 powered monitor. my question to owners of these is what type of music are you playing through them and with what instrumentation at what volume levels and are you good with their performance at these levels.

new to the kemper here and i have a stupid question for hooking to amp. i think i will be getting a frfr cab from what ive been reading but in the meantime i want to play it tomorrow night at rehearsal. i want to hook it up to my redplate amp . so i would go ...monitor out of the (non powered) kemper to the return of the redplate?
    thanks for any help