Posts by boblaz

ok...you made your point over and over and over. we get it -you dont like the axe and you think axe owners are flakes. you should go play your kemper and quit worring about the axe forum. im just trying to figure out why you are putting so much negative energy on this. this whole thread was stupid to begin with, making fun of people. yea, it was a hoot. you know, nothings going to change. i have both axe and kemper. i like both tools. i agree that some guys sound silly with their fanboy crap over there but ive seen it here too. and apperantly it sounds accurate to the axe guys. so whatever works.

yep, i got that from the get go.some people take things too seriously though.
    i like how ingolf sums it up

TBH I like it when users are pleased that their platform of choice is evolving.
    Nothing wrong with that. ;)

so let me get this straight . its ok on the kemper site to dog the axe but its not ok for the fractal guys to do the same. people like the axe tones and people like the kemper tones. who is the judge of whats the best modeler? i was reading a post about someone purchasing guidorist's profile of a soldano and commented that he cant make the profile sound like his audio sample because he doesn't have his fingers. thats most of tone i believe.i just dont get the " mines better than yours" commentary. i have been complimented on my live tone with both kemper and axe. and i like them both. maybe my hearing is shot but i hear good sounds from both.

once again it is whatever floats your boat. i get good sounds out of my kemper, i get good sounds from my axe . i got good sounds from both the elevenrack and dv mark multiamp when i had them. hopefully all modelers keep improving and we can all enjoy our modeler of choice without this competitive noise.

ive been doing the last 3 or 4 gigs with my axe fx II. i plugged in my kemper today, caught up on a few sounds in rig exchange and bought a few rigs and im digging the sounds im hearing. im going back to giging with the kemper for a while. i still haven't done the latest fw update as i think ive been reading that there are still some issues but thats ok, i am hearing some sweet sounds right now. thats it, just some thoughts.

I'm not surprised it wasn't mentioned here - it really only matters to people who own the product, or are interested in getting one of them.

Unfortunately, If someone owns both a KPA and an Axe, they would be even less likely to mention it online, because of the way too many other people behave.

i will agree with these statements paul made. i dont know why this thread was even started. i own both kemper and fractal and both have good points and bad for my use. theres the fanboy crap on both forums and its just silly. they are both excellent tools . as someone posted earlier...its more in your playing and touch that makes the sound. ive heard a pod sound great. use the tools and enjoy making music. ive got some killer tube amps sitting idle just because im enjoying this the technology of the modelers and seeing what each one can offer up with tones. its pretty amazing i think in all camps. fun stuff for sure.

well im sorry if i hurt your feelings viabcroce. not intended to . i was posting on a forum. it was not meant to be mean spirited, just wondering why even zoom modelers have a editor. it was commentary from me and curious if it is a dead horse or do others still want an editor or dont even care. apparently some of the people who have been around here for a while are tired of reading posts like this. sorry for that. seems like it is a beaten dead horse.
    nice words but im not sure what message you are trying to send to me with this poem.

I have nothing against this thread or people's requests, so your sarchasm sounds a bit off to me, to be fair.
    What I think is that every new member feels deeply inside themselves that if they don't point out how an editor would be useful (or critically necessary), it won't happen. So my tongue-in-cheek post was aimed at talking about this state of mind.
    I've been on this forum long enough to have seen about 10 threads like this, on the same subject. I just doubt that the 11Th will push the editor further up on Kemper's todo list. I don't belong to the company, and I am expressing my thoughts as any user here. It might be worth mentioning that I would love an editor, and I have subscribed and +1ed several of such threads.
    As for being aware of the forum's history... I'd consider an act of telemathic reponsibility to check a certain topic before posting a new thread. In the times when people were more accustomed to meet in person, this kind of redundancy used to be welcomed with a "RTFM", "RTFF" or other appropriate answers :D

BTW, are you from the States?

wow. if you read the title of the thread you should just pass it by if you dont like it. your commentary is uncalled for.
    i dont think we should have to check in with you for the green light on what to post. we all know this among other topics have been posted times before but i dont think its harming anyone. sorry i posted something i would like to see happen. so just relax and dont be so critical of us newbees.

Naming can be done in rig manager and you can also connect a keyboard to the KPA now to rename rigs ;)

is that in rig manager 1.5 that renaming can be done or earlier versions? is that a beta version ? and not trying to be difficult here but wouldnt it be easier to just have your usb cable hooked up to send and recieve data instead of hooking up another cable also for your keyboard?

that very well may be a nice surprise to have an editor in the works but as i had stated earlier that fractal already has a kick a$$ editor so nothing for cliff to "copy". im not taking sides or a fanboy of either tool, they are both great in my opinion. i just would like to see a good editor for kemper. thats all i am saying.