Posts by MonkeyPeanutButter

Hey Guys,
    i finally got the cash together to afford a Kemper. I've been reading this forum for months now and it really helped me make up my mind. That and the fact, that I had the chance to play the Kemper for like 3 hours straight at Musikmesse.
    I'm really glad that this awesome community exists and I never came across anything like it on a web thats mostly made up of trolls and 12 year olds telling yo mama jokes.
    So get ready for annoying noob questions in the next couple of days :P
    Cheers!

Hey guys,

I'm so freaking close to buy a Kemper.
    So I thought before I buy this awesome-do-it-all of an Amp (or Eierlegendewollmilchsau as we say in Germany) I wanted to ask you what it can't do.
    Hope I don't have to but it's the Internet so keep it Guitar-related.
    I know it sadly can't fly and befriend a unicorn...

thank you all, for your Responses!
    Sadly i Need the CCs to Control More than what the PCs alone can do.
    Go Intro endless repeats etc. There are so Many things TimeLine, Mobius and BigSky can do^^

Hey Guys,
    so my question is, what can the Remote specifically do via Midi.
    I want to control my 3 Big Stryomns and the Profiler at once. So i would Need 3Programm-Changes und 3 CC messages that are programmable for every preset.

Thanks Guys!
    I'm totally sold on the version without the poweramp. Now I only have to decide if i want the Toaster or the Rack and which color it should be.
    But there are other threads with questions and answers to those concerns.
    So thanks again and hopefully I'll be a happy Kemperowner after my upcoming semester break working at the assembly line for Mercedes/Daimler :D

Thanks for your quick and awesome response Happy Kemper!
    I really had my mind blown :)

Now the only thing I'm conserned about is if the Kemper has a too high output for my speakers.
    I heard that you can damage or even blow up you're speakers if you run them with too much power.
    Sadly the Kemper would have too much power for ALL of my Cabinets.
    My 4x12 with Celestion Vintage 30 can handle 240 Watts at 8Ohm, which is way lower than the 600Watts which the Kemper produces.
    So hopefully you can bust another myth here and I don't have to buy all new cabinets to handle the Kemper's power.

Hey Guys,
    so i'm about to buy me a KPA. The only Question is: "Do i get the version with the poweramp or the one without it?"
    I only play with In-Ear on stage but i still love it to be near to my 4x12 just moving the air around me.
    So i got a bunch of questions regards the powered version:
    -I got 0 idear, what 600 Watts are in Solid State. I mean my 4x12 can deal with 240 Watts and my 120 Watt Brunetti Head is one of the loudest Heads I've ever played. So either I need a Monstercab to run the 600Watts or Solid State is just much weakter than TubeWatts. I think latter is the case but could I for instance run the 600Watts in a 1x12 with 60Watts restriction?
    -In general i want to know how loud 600Watts can be.
    -Is the sound through a cabinet close to the profile via the main outs(with the new Firmware i imagine it should be)?
    Thanks for your help guys!

Hope my english isn't too bad :D