Posts by roybeukers

I've found that sending 2 values with a single parameter command sets the morph value. When I send the same value twice it 'removes' the morph and solves the problem. I think the morph function messes with this setting. So now I just send:

F0 00 20 33 02 7F 01 00 3C 45 39 50 39 50 F7

For now, it seems fixed ? But not for the reverbs, only the delays. The reverbs kept on doing this thing... I now just send a normal CC after the NRPN setting the mix and decay. But it's weird right?

Hi Sumsar,
    Thnx. But I think I had that correctly. I've sent 39 50 to set it to 90%. The display says it's on 90% but the sound isn't. Turning the mix knob to 89 and back to 90 fixes it. It makes a small tick in the sound because the mix suddenly pops up from a lot less to 90%. Feels like a bug in the Kemper.

Hi Sumsar,
    Maybe you know the answer to this problem/question too.

I've been sending sysex NRPN like you know from the post above and on the Delay and Reverb blocks the Kemper is acting weird.

Especialy with the mix button setting. On a preset I send a delay preset through NRPN and I set the mix to 90% but the sound is like the mix is on 40%. The display says it's on 90%. When I turn the button to 89% and back to 90% it's fine. But when I resend my preset through NRPN the sound if not what the display says again. Any idea's?

Thnx Sumsar for your help.

Maybe you know what I'm doing wrong:

F0 00 20 33 02 7F 01 00 3C 00 00 25 F7 loads a Mouse into the Delay block, so the address seems right.

F0 00 20 33 02 7F 01 00 3C 00 00 91 F7 doesn't load a legacy delay into that block. Am I doing something wrong?

I know there in an audible gap, but I think/hope I've splitted the FX across the buttons in a way that I don't have to swap FX blocks during a song. I'm hoping to set it up in a way that I'm faster in finding the right FX in the studio, and in a live situation to 'setup' the pedalboard before the song starts.

Hi guys,
    I've tried my best to find the answer to my question but without any luck so far.
    I'm programming my midi controller so I can change the FX in the blocks. So, I can change the compressor in stomp A to a fuzz and back without switching presets. This is possible using NRPN. The only thing I'm missing is the type addresses for the delays and reverbs. Anybody knows those?

This is the code to set block B to a fuzz:

F0 00 20 33 02 7F 01 00 33 00 00 26 F7

The last 2 before the F7 are the address for the fuzz (00 26). Now, I'm hoping someone knows the addresses to the delays and verbs.
    Roy

Hi guys,

I haven’t been able to test it yet, but in the change log I’ve seen the new option in 5.5.0: Monitor stereo.
    The change log says this about it:
    added: With the option Monitor Stereo the Monitor Out and Direct Out become one logical stereo monitor output. Functions like Output Source, Monitor Volume, Monitor Output Link, Monitor Output Equalizer, Monitor Cab. Off, and Aux In >Mon are then applied to both.
    It doesn’t say anything about the FX loop, but does this mean the monitor out and the direct out can be used as a stereo send for the FX loop?
    In my setup I have a switcher to switch the FX loop between 2 amps and the Kemper, but because the Kemper only has a mono send I have to use a splitter to feed the loop. This would remove the use of the splitter.

Roy

Hi Guys,

maybe a question which has already been answered but I haven't been able to find it.
    I'd like to use my remote with my long and short multicable. The long one is 15m and the short one 6m. To use the long one I'd need a POE. I've bought the suggested TP-LINK POE150s. Will this harm the remote when using my short cable? Or can I leave this in my rack to be used with wichever cable?

Kind regards,
    Roy Beukers

Hi guys,

I'm afraid I already know the answer to my question but I'm going to ask it anyway.
    Right now I'm using a glab gsc4 to control the 5 pedals which work with midi on my board. I can send different PC's to them and even send Cc's. Is there a way to have the Kemper control more then 2 midi devices? CC's would be really handy but PC's can do the job. Maybe have a maximum of 8 devices? But for now, there is fine too
    kind regards,
    roy beukers

Thnx for the replies.
    I've read somewhere that thats the way it was supposed to be. Mono out and stereo return sounds logical. Maybe one day we can choose 2 rigs or two cabs/mics and use the monitor out as a real stereo fx loop
    anybody an idea on the ducking? I Can't seem to turn the ducking off. Could this be a bug? In that case, should I report it somewhere?

Hi Guys,
    I'm pretty new here. Just got my Kemper Rack in and I have 2 little problems. I'm trying to setup a stereo fx loop. In the manual I've found that I have to use the direct out and the monitor out. The direct out is going to my Strymon Timeline left input and the monitor out is going to the right input. In the output section on the KPA the monitor output and the direct output are both set to Git+Processing. But, the monitor output sends a clean guitar to the pedals on the pedalboard. Can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong? The X-slot has the stereo loop on it.

After trying several things, a problem started, like there is a noise gate on it. I think the ducking thing is the problem. I've tried setting it to -5 and than back to zero, but that didn't help yet. When I play I don't hear anything and when I stop, I can hear the timeline repeats. :S I'm confused. Any ideas on this one?

Thank you guys.

Kind regard,
    Roy