Posts by crazyfingers378

Wow man just wow!! Those 20th shiva profiles are killer I gotta say thank you you made my day for sure. It was so hard to sell that amp Im too happy to be able to get that tone again. Definitely 5 star material on those profiles in my opinion. Is it the kt88 or an el34 modded 20th shiva it sounds a lot like my kt88 version just massive. I gotta get back to playing lol. Now awesomeness aside...Anyone for the orange OR 100 I need my rhythm tone : )

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I just bought a Kemper about a week ago after years of burning money on high end tube amps. I was pretty shocked to find that I had to edit all parameters and organize 999 profiles on that little screen and learn all those functions to edit and move rigs. How hard would it be for Kemper to generate a computer based program for this like Line 6 has for the Pod HD I don't need anything fancy. It would just make life so much easier. Its going to take months to get the kemper in a truly usable situation for my needs. Anyone else feel the need for this? It seems like a very logical thing for kemper to have created by now

Hey guys I just bought a kemper profiler I have owned quite a few amazing tube amps but I just couldn't afford to have them all so I sold my gear for the kemper to give it a shot. I am begging the members of this forum with either a Bogner 20th Anniversary Shiva or an Orange OR100 to please profile these amps on full tilt and on their clean channels . The 20th Shiva is my all time favorite lead tone with the gain cranked mode switch engaged and boost engaged and the OR100 has one of the most unique clean tones and huge sounding high gain rhythm tones out of all the amps I have ever owned. I would be willing to reasonably compensate the person who profiles these for there time along with being in their eternal debt 8o .