Posts by WybZ

Hi Tony G,

I have experienced these problems also after updating.

What worked for me is going to device management and under controls for sound, video and games, remove the profiler drivers (2 for me).

Then hit the button, find new devices, and the profiler drivers will be reinstalled.

This worked for me.

<a href="https://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/User/22871-Burkhard/">@Burkhard</a> Unless I doing something wrong I cannot get the morphing to work with Uno4Kemper v1.2. The only way I can morph is to assign the QUICK button to MORPH and press it.

I have the RIG BUTTON MORPH checked but still get no change when pressing …

Hi Liam, it works with Uno4Kemper v1.4 and not v1.3, I have purchased this and it works very well.
    Only problem I have at the moment, is when you push button 1-5 to load a rig, for the second time, it loads an other rig that is not programmed.
    Can be annoying when you play live, this is still not fixed in Public Beta 4.0.4.

I have another issue after the FW4.0 upgrade.

When I, for example, load a rig pressing bank 1 switch 2 of my FCB 1010 floorboard, when pushing switch 2 again it loads another rig (I think the previous from my list of rigs).

Will this be solved with UnO4Kemper 1.4?