Posts by Ludo95

Hey, I've just played these profiles and here's my thoughts ( I used studio profiles only):
    Clean tones and low gain profiles: They sound really nice, but why did you put the gate ?
    The more "gainy" profile, the one in "extreme" mode, sounds nice as well for rock stuff! Are you gonna make some "metal" profiles as well/ a tighter and fatter profile than the one in "xtreme" mode you've already done? Maybe with the famous Petrucci settings that everybody want? ahah I'm talking about a really fat and tight rhythm tone on the IIc+ and IV modes with the Graphic EQ engaged... and maybe a Lead profile as well..! Anyway thanks for the profiles ;)

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/MmE2SQ7.png]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gD3Rc7N.png]
    [Blocked Image: http://www.johnpetrucci.com/images/gear/Graphic_eq.jpg]

Hey, I've just recorded a cover of DT's new The Gift of Music solo! I used my Cort X-TH loaded with EMG 81-85 and a Mesa mark V profile.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Our New World's intro riff by Dream Theater...! ;)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A Savior in The Square intro solo!

Yes please! :)

Here's my demo for these new profiles:
    I put in the comment section the relative profile name on each snap!

P.s.I didn't record the IIC+ DA 001 60W as it sounds way too bassy on my guitar.. does it sound like that also on your guitars?

Anyway, here's my thoughts:
    The "IIC+ DA 002 60W" lack of balls where the IIC+ DA 003 60W have too much, the TWEAKED profiles sounds too much bassy on my guitar too ( Mahogany body, neck-trough, and EMG 81 ( bridge) - 85(neck) ) and the non-tweaked are too much sparkly, so in the last snap I tweaked the JP Simul class profile taking out a tiny bit of mids, treble and presence ( Bass 0.0 Middle -0.3 Treble -0.1 Presence -0.6)!
    Besides that, I think that they sound really nice, cannot wait to have more! ;)

Whoa, I wanted to learn Anastasia by Slash's intro and this profiles are exactly what I needed!
    I've just learnt and recorded the intro and here's the result.. thanks for the profiles man! ;)

Nice profiles Jevo! Here's a raw demo I recorded using the HiGain2- profile with the default Engl cab... sounds massive!

Hey! So basically you record a mono DI track and then you reamp it using stereo effects like delay, right?
    And what about reamping? I read that it's really easy but idk, I can't figure out how to do it :(
    When I have my DI Track on Reaper, what do I need to do ? Thanks a lot man!
    EDIT: Solved!

Hey, I just got my kemper and I'm enjoying it so far.
    I connected it to my Roland Quad Capture UA-55 audio interface through the s/pdif connection but I have some doubts about reamping.

1)On the "Output" settings, what should I choose to get one input for the guitar tone processed and one for the DI? there are some options like git/left stereo, git/mod left etc... and I can't figure out what's the ""right"" option I need to check.

2)When I have the DI track into my daw ( I use Reaper), how can I send the signal back to the kemper to reamp it? I know that I need to select "spdif in" instead of "Direct In" in the Input settings, but if I play the DI track on Reaper with the monitoring ON, I don't get the reamped tone.
    P.s. I connected one coaxial cable from the Kemper output to the Roland input and one from the Roland output to the Kemper input.

3) I noticed that the Kemper doesn't record stereo effects like delay and reverb even if they're checked; If I connect the headphones straight into the kemper I can hear them though.
    Where's the issue?

Thanks a lot in advance !