Posts by Keepriffin

Everything I have is on windows 7 pro. This new rig manager 3 requires windows 8 or up. Well I have a laptop with win 8....I installed the new rig manager 3 on the laptop.... guess what ....the rig manager won't open up! it starts to open, shows the icon, lasts about 3 seconds and just quits. now what? my kemper has been updated to the beta version 7.7.........

Everything I have is on windows 7 pro. This new rig manager 3 requires windows 8 or up. Well I have a laptop with win 8....I installed the new rig manager 3 on the laptop.... guess what ....the rig manager won't open up! it starts to open, shows the icon, lasts about 3 seconds and just quits. now what? my kemper has been updated to the beta version 7.1.7.........

Everything I have is on windows 7 pro. This new rig manager 3 requires windows 8 or up. Well I have a laptop with win 8....I installed the new rig manager 3 on the laptop.... guess what ....the rig manager won't open up! it starts to open, shows the icon, lasts about 3 seconds and just quits. now what? my kemper has been updated to the beta version 7.7.........