Posts by SimpleSi

As long as the Output LED gets red, the Volume is too high. But you can compensate through the Master volume, or raising the active cabs' one (or rising the Kemper's poweramp's one) in order to keep the same SPL.

It's natural that clean sounds clip much more than distorted sounds, and if the output LED goes heavily red you're basically making the D\A converter tilt!

I'm having this issue too - DI profile of my amp head was too low for the profiler to "hear it" so I had to turn off the Gain reduction switch on the DI,
    Now when ever I play - the LED in output is always red or orange.

How do I fix this for this profile - there's no Cab section, just Amp and EQ.

I get the same "clipping" issue as discussed in this thread, Looking for a fix.

I've ended up running a single TS cable to the back of my Kemper just to get the out2 working on the Mission pedal..

it's pretty lame that they haven't really done anything about mono switching yet on the remote side..

I mean, it's built in to the main head/unit, but not the actual pedal.

would be sweet to have an ETA on the next lot of fixes etc.

As per subject line.

When making sub folders, you can only RENAME, REMOVE or ADD NEW ..

no ability to click and drag.

Can this please be implemented as it's a pretty BASIC general folder feature for the last decade in computers in general, yet standard organisation and ordering features are really lacking in this program.

as if Rig manager was an afterthought.

as subject line reads,

I've youtube'd for hours looking for decent videos.

All i can find are peoples AFTER profiling demo's and also just demo's of people actually profiling with a microphone.

Are there any known decent videos of the Kemper Profiling an amp head via Direct profile.?

Si