Posts by Gaul

hello folks

my rig manager won't work any more, the rigs of MyProfiler aren't visible, double-click or enter-key won't transfer rig from the manager to the kemper.
    if I turn the kemper off, the rig manager reacts, the MyKemper folder disappears. if I turn kemper on, the MyKemper folder is visible. so, the usb connection works.

ok:
    this is a win 8.1 64-bit system with all actual updates
    rig manager is 1.3.2 (I have also tried 1.3.5 but downgraded to 1.3.2 after the problem occurs - I have deinstalled rig manager and manual deleted the exe file!)

if have turned the usb-stick off - nothing changed.

there are various "SOMETHING WENT WRONG....." messages as described in another topic. actually these messages doesn't appear any more.
    I have turned kemper off, wait a long time, press the rig key, turn kemper on again, waits until kemper checks the rig.

the kemper itself works fine.

any ideas what is wrong with my environment?

thank you very much for your tipps and hints (in german if you like)

Hello.

I'm a new "kemper" from germany and excited about the concept, handling and most important: about the sounds caming out of this nice vintage-radio.

I read this thread, download CTRLR and the various panels: great work guys (no girls involved?)!
    The kemper stands on my desk so the remote controlling isn't that important to me. But if some day the community (or kemper) creates a tool with most of the imporant setting visible on one screen, this would be very nice! Some of your approaches work in that way. Wonderful! (there is a 30" monitor on my desk with enough place for all settings.)

The reason for writing this message is a question: exists a documention (in what form ever) of the KIPR format?
    Are there tools available to convert KIPR to csv?

The reason is not to write KIPR (and probaby damage it) but to document the various settings, the idea is for example to create an excel file with 1 row per rig to search for specific settings, to learn the use of fx for example and so on.

Thanx

Are KIPR files MIDI files and consists only of MIDI commands????