Posts by Dvoid666

Does anyone knows if it is in the works Midi on USB A on Kemper rack/toaster, like the Stage and the Player?

I´m using a Softstep 2 pedalboard and it would be very helpful in my rack gear dismiss the Midi adapter the pedalboard demands.

I really enjoyed the video, I've never ran across it before, but I liked the faster pace with multiple function demo, thanks for sharing it.

I've had the Kemper rack for almost seven years, and picked up a remote around two years ago. I knew the freeze function existed but I've never tried it, nor the morph and many other functions, in fact I've not yet auditioned all the effects available.

I still just stay in browser mode and use the Kemper like an amp with a couple of stomp pedals lol! I gotta dig in and start taking advantage of the Kempers capabilities.

I´ve always been in brower mode live! Lol! Happy to share.

I’ve used a Softstep2 for about four years with my keyboard rig. It’s excellent!

I can imagine using the Softstep2 keys to select KPP rigs and to activate and de-activate effects.

I have years of experience with my keyboards, but none with a Kemper Profiler. I’m curious how others are using Softstep2 with the Kemper Profiler Player and would really appreciate if you would let me know what you’re programming the controller to do on the KPP.

few years ago did this video changing ideas with the brand.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i´m talking about Head/Rack..

Thanks for trying it.

If you think this support might be added in the future, it would be great if it might be added to the build notes, so we'd have a way to know.

Hopefully they would add MIDI connection in the USB A port in the Profiler ( since The Player has on both ports, USB A and USB B as in the manual )

i know, but since The Profiler for the moment only in USB B you have MIDI in/out...and the Softstep is also USB B ( not USB A )...

nice!

With the Kemper head, Softstep doesen´t work in the USB Port in front...seems to me it´s just software, since they added MIDI control via USB B port....i think they extended that feature since the Kemper Player has it, and in BOTH Ports.

Keith McMillen reply regarding the Kemper Head..

Me:

Since now the Kemper profiling amp supports MIDI via their USB B Port, it is possible to connect it to the Softstep USB B Port?

I use the Expander box ( have 3 ), but in live situations, the Softstep Mini-B Port is very fragil ( i'm in my second Softstep ), and often disconnects.

They:

The SoftStep is a class compliant USB MIDI device, so it should work if the Kemper functions as a USB MIDI Host.

I'm doubtful that you can connect the SoftStep to their USB-B port. The people at Kemper would be better able to answer this, but personally I don't think it will work like that, no.

all best,

Tom

-Tom Ferguson

Keith McMillen Instruments

It woulb be a wierd Cable... USB B male to...USB B male

I'm using several, Choptones to personal profiles. Amps are markii c+ from Choptones, triaxis with 2:90 amp, and mark V. Distorded profiles with a Choptones cab, clean profiles with my own 2x12 cab, since the cab was fresh new when i made the profiles ( good clean, harsh distortion ).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.