Posts by stevedavis

Well - its so obvious that EVERYONE wants a second delay - so why are you not doing it Christoph? Is it just that you cant be bothered? or are you waiting to blow our minds with something new? I fear the 1st. Zoom have just brought out a simple stomp pedal that does 6 effects at once - its £85 - so why cant you bang in a second delay stomp? I personally will not buy a Kemper until this is resolved - I feel that you are NOT listening to the peoples requests and I personally find the whole situation unacceptable for a supposed ultimate guitar rig. You are pissing people off mate -get it sorted - we all plead with you.

I have just sent this to "the boss" and would be grateful for comments from other players regarding this problem. :)

Hi Christoph - I am a professional musician based in the UK. I play 5 nights a week and have recently started using a Kemper. However - I have found (along with many other people) one serious omission in its effects section - a second echo/delay. I play a lot of Shadows music and it is not possible to achieve the Shadows echo settings using the Kemper's one echo unit. You need 2 set at different rates and feedback times. I note that a lot of people have been complaining about the same thing (only relating to U2's Edge sound and not Hank Marvin) and I was wondering if you will be adding a second echo unit to the stomp box's or wherever in the future. A LOT of Shadows players would convert straight to a Kemper if there was a second echo available within the unit - please check out Charlie Hall's web site.I do hope that you will seriously consider this information as it would without a doubt please a LOT of people out there. Very Best Regards Steve