Posts by Arhta

Ciao Artha! Spero vedrai questo messaggio nonostante sia passato molto tempo!

Ti scrivo per chiederti se per caso potessi aiutarmi nel programmare la mia pedaliera behringer, il problema principale che ho é che non riesco ad assegnare ai diversi pedali gli stomobix che vorrei( tipo fiat. Boost delay ecc) riesco a farlo solo per una fila di pedali, quella su o quella sotto, per cui posso scegliere se attivare solo due pedali sul gruppo di sinistra del Kemper e due pedali sul gruppo di destra e poi non riesco a cambiare Rig!

Grazie!

Ciao, dunque purtroppo non saprei nemmeno io come fare, io ho poi preso il chip uno4kemper, così non ho dovuto programmare nulla ,anche se come funzionalità è limitato. Come hai detto tu, anche io posso attivare solo due stomps e due effetti sulle lettere ABCD del behringer. Per cambiare rig io utilizzo le performance sul kemper quindi salvo i rig che mi servono in una performance e li cambio pigiando i numeri 12345 sul behringer. Mentre i pedali up e down del Behringer servono per cambiare performance.

Hello there,

I wanted to share a teaser of my new album, recorded with Kemper, just with free profiles of Lars Luettge from the rig manager.

Particularly they were a Diezel Vh4 and a Peavey 6505, as I recall.

I'm curious to know how it sounds to you as I made also the entire mix and master ITB in my "bedroom studio".

Thanks

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi, I had some fun creating very short pieces of different musical genre, challenging myself over the creation and the production of rhythm guitars (and all the rest you can hear) . I mostly wrote Metal (death-black metal) through my ages but I like to vary sometimes.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How do they seem to you?

Hello there, hope you're doing well! Here is a solo I record for Jamtrackcentral's Jam of the month. What do you think of that tone?

I used a M.Britt's Diezel VH4 profile ...Great amp!

@ cable nerds. Can you hear the cable impact in a live mix or multi track studio recording with all the processing?

I can be mistaken but I assume that it has an impact for bedroom music

In live mostly not ,ok , but in studio any little good thing can make a mix easier. You cannot turn a piece of shit into chocolate, it's better to start from the raw material.

However I'm far from a cable nerd, as I said I used normal cables, we better think to make good music rather than making so many mental blows on the instrumentation.

Good cables makes a noticeable difference in sound to me, however I do not like to spend much for them thus nowadays I buy the cheap ones. I bought a Quicklock vitamina C cable, that it worked pretty well, expecially when I used to play guitar directly in the audio interface with plugins. I could really feel a change in sound expecially in the lows.

There is an interesting test made by M.Varini where you can download files recorded with different cables so you can listen and compare. Search for AUDIO TEST #27 on YouTube, the video is Italian but you can download the file in the description.

Hello there! Here is one of my favourite Guthrie Govan' song played with kemper.
    I used free profiles: a fenderish MB for the clean (I don't remember which one) and a TAF Victory Silverback head

Hello there! I made a video with my cheap but quite nice Ibanez through kemper.
    There is only a compression in the stomps section and the reverb preset called Bright Hall (I just reduced the time to 2,5). No amp or cab profile.
    What do you think? ... Alert: I'm not at all a classical guitarist nor a fingerstyle guitarist by the way

External Content www.youtube.com

I got a similar problem, same noise, but it appears only if I insert some stomps while I was recording through spdif using the Git/ Mod Mono output. The problem has resolved with a system reset.