Posts by PTMS

I'm wondering whether I'm jeopardizing my profile quality by not adjusting the output volume correctly.....

I run straight to the mixer (Stereo)... I keep my output volume down around -15, my board input about 10 o'clock, the channels faders low at about 1/4 of the way up (no where near unity gain) and my main faders sit at about 50% up.

I would think that my Kemper output being so low is "holding back" some of the profile's punch but if I turn the output volume up I have to cut the input gain and channel controls very low.

I feel like I'm defeating the purpose one way or the other.....turn one up, the other down, and vice versa.

I thought about using an attenuation box like the OX and run the profiler up high so as to cut the single a bit right before the board....but really not sure if that will make any difference...

Any opinions out there?

Is it possible to use a midi pedal to access my performances?

if so, please elaborate....

I current use a midi pedal to access my presets on one of my profilers (remote on the other)

I'm looking to purchase another remote but would like to use my spare midi pedal for now.