Posts by iwearglasses

I use a similar setup except that I don't use the second jack for the on/off switching capability. I just manually turn on/off the module on the Remote. I think the wah settings might be your problem more than the taper. The wah settings are so detailed and cover so much ground that it really makes a huge difference in where the sweep falls and how big it is, etc. It took me a while to find a setting that worked for me and I'm still not totally satisfied and keep tweaking it slightly, but it's close.

Here are the settings I use: Manual 4.2, Peak 4.2, Pedal Range +24%, Peak Range <0%>, Mix 100%

See if that gets the sweep closer to what you're hearing?

I'll try those settings! Your profiles are awesome by the way. I have packs 1-3 and can't wait to try out the vintage and modern packs you just put up! Thanks for the tip!

Just got a Kemper Profiling Rack with remote and absolutely love it. I have used it live and in the studio with the M Britt profiles and have surprised every engineer that hasn't experienced one before. I use the Mission EP1-KP plugged in to pedal 3 of the remote and it works great as a volume pedal.

I recently have needed to use a lot of wah for some of my regular gigs and set the EP1-KP for volume/wah so that I don't have to bring 2 expression pedal to gigs (plus I have no use for a volume pedal if I'm using the wah). I'm currently using a TRS cable to connect OUT 1 of the EP1 connected to PEDAL 3 of the remote and a TS cable from OUT 2 to PEDAL 1 on the back of the Kemper. I have OUT 1 to PEDAL 3 set to Wah Wah (Wah to Volume switched on). I have OUT 2 (EP1 switch) to PEDAL 1 set to trigger STOMP A (Wah). My problem is that it seems as though with this set up, both the Volume and the Wah seem to be set to a linear taper (TYPE 1...unless I'm going crazy). Is there a way to set expression pedal with 2 different tapers? Audio taper(Type 2) for the Wah and linear (Type 1) for the volume?

Any help would be much appreciated for a newbie! http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…images/smilies/unsure.png