Posts by WBrown

I tinkered with it on my laptop with ableton and M4Live on a plane last night. Not back home to actually try it on kemper till new years day but seemed to be as simple as going into editing mode in M4Live and changing the table's range attributes but adding values (each separated by spaces) all the way up to 125 (which is the max number of Perf slots in the KPA). Now when I have go into ableton with your device assigned to a midi track i can raise the PerformanceSelect Envelope all the way to 125. So presumably it should work, and it looks to be sending messages out. The table in the instrument only increased to 64 slots instead of the full 125---might be some M4L limit or i just need to figure out what attribute i need to change to increase it. But since my need is really for working in the Sessions view its not really an issue for me. (Of course the larger table size meant I needed to resize some things and rearrange your device layout a bit. But it is still essentially "your look"! :):)

Again, a great little routine---VERY useful for Kemper users who are performing live with tracks on ableton and want to be free of the footswitch tap dance and just play!

(Oh, one other thing, just going through this editing experience i learned so much about Max---the bug has bitten me hard!)

Disregard please---i figured out what i was doing wrong. It works great!! (Now i'm just going to have to dive deep into how to work in Max4Live in order to modify it for the full range of the Kemper's performances beyond the 26 currently available in your program. Utterly unfamiliar with Max but like to tinker and learn things, so this will be my first adventure into that!)

Thanks again for a great little program!

Hi, looks like you have built a nice program there that could do just what I am looking for (to be able to switch Kemper slots automatically during a scene when performing to tracks. I'm an established Kemper user, but I'm admittedly new to Ableton Live 9 Suite and still on my learning curve. I imported your program into a MIDI track. Can't get it to look like the pics in your post. Was it built for 64-bit architecture, or 32-bit? I get an error message that says it was expecting 64-bit but finding 32-bit. Not sure I know enough yet about Ableton to even feel I am using your M4Live patch correctly though.

Bill