Posts by AeroUSA

Hey everyone, I’m a Kemper Stage and Helix user and they added two of my favorite profiled amps in this latest 3.0 update. I have to say that I have never been able to dial in the Helix amp models in to sound quite as good as the Kemper but I managed to do it this time (in my opinion). The other features in 3.0 are also really impressive. I made a comparison for anyone that is interested:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Of course it still does not profile. I wonder if their next hardware will...?

AeroUSA sounds great!

Did you spend most of the time getting it right for strumming/picking/both out of interest? I’m getting quite varied results depending on playing style.

I did focus on strumming but then again on my stage acoustic I change EQ depending on style also so maybe it’s good to make a couple of different patches for the Acoustic simulator (or at least have an EQ on a footswitch).

Here is my second video. This time I compare it to an actual mic’ed acoustic. It gets real close. I wonder if Chris has plans to add an IR in the future to get it even closer? I tried one that worked pretty well but maybe a custom IR for the simulator could really nail it. Acoustic Simulator 2nd Test